Oct 18, 2013 - "Weird Al" Yankovic

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 GandWuser

GandWuser
  • 88 posts

Posted October 20, 2013 - 03:02 PM

Alright then, I withdraw my complaint. I'm still not happy about it, but it's not a major issue.
Suckers!

#42 C16

C16
  • 353 posts

Posted October 20, 2013 - 11:15 PM

Geez, it was hard to see. Bolding it would help since I went straight down to the list of songs upgraded and didn't see anything there.

Dude. What did I say in my post? Just bookmark the RBHP spreadsheet. We're never going to offer direct download links here, so you'll have to go there anyway.

I do, but now that you guys include it with your weekly updates whenever there's a new batch, it's where I actually find out when there's new content. I wasn't asking for downloads, just an easier to spot link (maybe prior to the list of songs section) to the spreadsheet that was already present. I usually skim the blog post (sorry espher!)and go right to the downloads since they tend to be pretty wordy unless there's a good deal of songs I'm getting that week.

#43 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted October 20, 2013 - 11:17 PM

Blog post is pksage not espher...which you'd know if you read it :-)

You should really read them...they're worth the 5 minutes!

#44 C16

C16
  • 353 posts

Posted October 20, 2013 - 11:44 PM

Man, now I feel like I jerk. I always assumed espher wrote them up for some reason. I see that the post was updated, so I do appreciate that!

now get back to work

#45 pksage

pksage

Mostly-Benevolent Overlord

• Administrator
  • 1,109 posts

Posted October 21, 2013 - 01:18 PM

since they tend to be pretty wordy

:smith:

#46 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted October 21, 2013 - 03:16 PM

Blog post is pksage not espher...which you'd know if you read it :-)

You should really read them...they're worth the 5 minutes!

This is true. They tend to be one of the most entertaining things I read all week.

#47 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,901 posts

Posted October 21, 2013 - 05:00 PM

since they tend to be pretty wordy

:smith:

To his credit, that's a good reason to think they might come from me.

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#48 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,594 posts

Posted October 22, 2013 - 09:15 AM

After doing my sightread of Albuquerque on Pro Drums I realized that its possible to get over 900k. I was very close to reaching this score. It seemed doable to FC but that outro drum solo is not easy at all.

#49 TrowaAyanami

TrowaAyanami
  • 46 posts

Posted October 25, 2013 - 03:17 PM

Am I the only one who still has the fixed camera problem on Pretty Fly For A Rabbi?

I know that pksage said it was fixed, but I downloaded it the song, both from the blog and the song database, deleting the old one from the 360 hard drive with the newer one and yet I'm still getting the fixed camera bug.

#50 pksage

pksage

Mostly-Benevolent Overlord

• Administrator
  • 1,109 posts

Posted October 25, 2013 - 05:05 PM

Unfortunately, the fix was in the song's metadata (the DTA), which means the problematic version is still listed in your song cache. I should have given it a new ID to fix this, but I'm an asshole and forgot. To fix this, you'll have to delete your cache (which might result in the loss of local scores) or open the package in Le Fluffie and change the ID yourself. Sorry!

#51 Korewahondes

Korewahondes
  • 163 posts

Posted October 28, 2013 - 12:40 PM

I only tried those songs this week-end and realised this guy was the one who also sang "I'm Fat", song I saw the PV on French TV a while while ago in a Michael Jackson dedicated program (yes, this guy is completely unknown here).

They are really fun to play so thank you to everyone in C3 for their cooperation in this pack. :)

Korewahondes.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users