I see what you're saying, in that the first "whoah" part is not the same as all other instances. This went through playtesting and was either deemed correct or somehow missed, since the rest of the chart has feedback on the "whoah" parts. I can change it, but i'm confused. You say it should be B C# E C#, but all of the other instances are B C# F C#, so, are they all wrong, or are you wrong in the pitch suggestion?
After looking at the choruses again, I think they're all wrong. It is supposed to be B, C#, E, C#, not B, C#, F, C#. I was just leaving for work at the time, so I kinda rushed it without looking at it again.
How are you looking at the chart?
The way I was looking at the chart went like this:
I went to practice mode, turned down the background music and turned up the vocals, so that it was just acapella.
I played through the choruses on their own, then I played it back again with the vocals slightly turned down and the guide pitch turned on.
When I noticed the error, I then used my piano to find out what the right pitch was meant to be just to double check.
"Is there any- one out there, 'cause it's get- tin'" is almost all in C#, not E. Since your reference pitch is incorrect, I'm not sure I can trust the suggested pitch change. Not to mention, the "hard- er and hard- er" parts are not charted all in E either. Either you're looking at the wrong file, or you're not looking at the midi file itself.
I was talking about the 2nd harmony, which was in E, not the lead, which was in C#.
All I was saying was the "harder and hard" parts on harmony 2 in Chorus 2B were supposed to be in D#, but it was still in E.
Anyway, I didn't notice the "Report Song Issues" at the top, I just thought feedback was done in the forum topic, so I apologise. I'll know for next time.