No, no it is not. If you haven't been paying attention, the videos are only for demonstration purposes and may contain authoring errors that are typically, and in this case, were, fixed prior to release.
I won't say it was a perfect clean-up, and playing "One" back this morning I do note a few spots that may be more problematic than others, but none should be combo breakers and the chart should certainly not be unplayable. I didn't get a chance to test the revised product in game, and will try to do so this afternoon, but if there's anything making it "unplayable" it should be patently obvious without being required to go over the .rpp with a fine-toothed comb, so please submit a bug report
or in a pinch drop me a PM and I will look into it.
P.S. For reference for anyone else that does find issues with these charts:
- Category / Song
- Pick the song you're reporting bugs for. That's it!
- If you're reporting a bug for RBHP or any song converted from Guitar Hero by GHtoRB3, use the appropriate categories. We don't list every one of those songs, because holy crap would there be a ton of them.
- If you're experiencing issues that don't relate to a specific song, use the "Download / Web Issue" category.
- Instrument / Issue
- Pick the instrument or area this bug applies to. Categories that aren't instruments include "Metadata" (album art/etc.), "Tempo Map", and other stuff.
- Please submit separate bug reports for issues on different instruments.
- Enter a short and descriptive title for your bug.
- Good summary: "Relative pitch issues during guitar solo"
- Bad summary: "Guitar chart is wrong"
- This is it -- your chance to tell us what we did wrong. There are some important guidelines here.
- Don't be a dick. We're humans, and this isn't a full-time job. No one likes having their song torn apart by the wolves, so be polite when reporting bugs.
- Mention where in the song the issue occurs. While we appreciate hyper-specific times (like an MBT), "in the first verse" or "in the bridge" is good enough. If an issue repeats throughout the song, say something like "the pattern in the choruses".
- Be as specific as possible! The more info you give us, the more likely your bug will be fixed, and fixed quickly.
- A good description: "Near the beginning of the first chorus, the riff in Expert Guitar doesn’t seem to match the audio. I hear an extra note after the B O B hammer-ons. This pattern repeats throughout the song."
- A good description: "In the second verse, the vocal tubes for the word ‘party’ are too long."
- A bad description: "The drums are charted wrong in the chorus."
- Upload File
- If you want to be really awesome, you can extract the song's MIDI, fix the issue yourself in REAPER, and attach the fixed MIDI to your bug report.
- You can also attach a screenshot of the error in REAPER, or even a photograph of it happening in-game, if you're so inclined.
We are aware that there are some issues, but there should be nothing game-breaking. Specific feedback will help us track down and address these issues, so please use the bug tracker and submit reports that are as detailed as possible.