July 26, 2013 - Supertramp 6-pack and Del Shannon

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 blackheartstar

blackheartstar
  • 193 posts

Posted July 27, 2013 - 04:27 AM

Want to throw another thank you out there for all the Supertramp! Great stuff :D

#22 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,417 posts

Posted July 27, 2013 - 08:29 AM

Excellent classic rock week. Keep it up!

#23 LaceyB

LaceyB
  • 18 posts

Posted December 3, 2015 - 07:55 PM

I won't ask why my PM from three months went unanswered, because I've seen enough posts from this charter subsequently to know why. But is there a good reason why the database entries for the Supertramp songs haven't been updated to show that they do not contain pro guitar and pro bass? They just sit there teasing all three of us who play pro g&B.

#24 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,042 posts

Posted December 3, 2015 - 08:21 PM

Fixed the 2 records incorrectly showing pro instruments. The good reason is that we have busy lives and we spent 30 months creating free content and we end up reading posts from people who can't deal with a couple of incorrect records in the DB by just ignoring them once they realise they are incorrect.

#25 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,720 posts

Posted December 3, 2015 - 08:57 PM

I won't ask why my PM from three months went unanswered, because I've seen enough posts from this charter subsequently to know why. But is there a good reason why the database entries for the Supertramp songs haven't been updated to show that they do not contain pro guitar and pro bass? They just sit there teasing all three of us who play pro g&B.

The entitlement and lack of respect is over 9000! Oh!

#26 Rushfan2112

Rushfan2112
  • 593 posts

Posted December 3, 2015 - 11:17 PM

Fixed the 2 records incorrectly showing pro instruments. The good reason is that we have busy lives and we spent 30 months creating free content and we end up reading posts from people who can't deal with a couple of incorrect records in the DB by just ignoring them once they realise they are incorrect.

Excellent Answer !  

Love the Music or Hate it but don't complain about it . It's FREE !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users