July 4, 2013 - America! (F*** yeah!) The Beach Boys! (F*** yeah!) Rammstein! (F*** yeah!) + more

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 878 posts

Posted July 5, 2013 - 03:09 AM

Fantastic group of songs! Kinda bummed we didn't get Rick Derringer's "Real American" though.

#22 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,421 posts

Posted July 5, 2013 - 08:45 PM

Here is this week's release converted to Wii. I know I'll be playing some of these soon.
http://www.mediafire... ... 4_2013.rar

#23 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,407 posts

Posted July 5, 2013 - 09:56 PM

It's been a great week. See you next Thursday!

#24 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,463 posts

Posted July 5, 2013 - 11:04 PM

Really? Not Friday? Uh. What day is that?

#25 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,407 posts

Posted July 5, 2013 - 11:18 PM

Really? Not Friday? Uh. What day is that?

Oh, my mistake... sure, Friday will be our next regular release. Maybe just a little snack on Thursday.

#26 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,901 posts

Posted July 7, 2013 - 11:13 AM

We received a copyright strike today on the video from an agency I'd never heard of.

From the look of it, they represent Supertramp, and are otherwise invisible on the interwebs.

So, unfortunately, the preview video for this week will no longer be available -- and if anyone out there decides to do Supertramp for us, we won't be able to preview it. ;)

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#27 DVDSmith

DVDSmith
  • 431 posts

Posted July 7, 2013 - 11:32 AM

Just want to let you know that myself and 11 other friends all took part in a drunken Rock Band party last night and at about half-hour intervals we'd stick the Team America song on and all 12 of us were belting out "FUCK YEAH!". God knows what the neighbours thought, but it was a fantastic night. You guys made that all possible :D

#28 drummerockband

drummerockband

I Charted Tegan and Sara and All I Got Was This Crappy Title

• 798 posts

Posted July 7, 2013 - 02:26 PM

We received a copyright strike today on the video from an agency I'd never heard of.

From the look of it, they represent Supertramp, and are otherwise invisible on the interwebs.

So, unfortunately, the preview video for this week will no longer be available -- and if anyone out there decides to do Supertramp for us, we won't be able to preview it. ;)

That's probably why there aren't many videos of Supertramp songs on YouTube. I remember searching for a few songs I wanted to listen to and I couldn't find them. That's probably why. It sucks, but at least you know to leave out the Supertramp preview if you ever decide to chart them again.

My Customs | Featuring customs from Disney movies, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Tegan and Sara, Alvvays and more!

#29 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,974 posts

Posted July 7, 2013 - 07:00 PM

preview video is back up, sans Supertramp.

#30 galexio

galexio
  • 211 posts

Posted July 7, 2013 - 07:56 PM

Is it possible to update the blog post? The current embedded video is the removed video.
Loading signature... please wait.

#31 PikminGuts92

PikminGuts92
  • 145 posts

Posted July 7, 2013 - 11:26 PM

Is it possible to update the blog post? The current embedded video is the removed video.

Done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users