• 4,976 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 11:24 AM

and of course, you make it look effortless...jeez! :blush:

#24 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,421 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 02:19 AM

I finally got around to trying the Keys chart of "How To Save A Life". I really ended up liking it. Parts of it threw me off because of the handedness charting decision. So overall, good chart.

#25 DVDSmith

DVDSmith
  • 431 posts

Posted June 29, 2013 - 03:41 PM

Anyone else having an issue with the Visualizer images not showing up in the blog post? When I click on each link and click 'show image' it says the Imgur file cannot be found.

#26 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted June 29, 2013 - 03:48 PM

that's weird. they're on imgur so we don't control whether they delete them, but I don't see why? I just tried it on my end and the images are up there. try again?

#27 DVDSmith

DVDSmith
  • 431 posts

Posted June 29, 2013 - 11:47 PM

Tried the link on my iPad and they all show up fine. No idea what's going on there, maybe my Adblock's throwing a hissy fit or something o_O

#28 Crossover523

Crossover523
  • 1 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 03:39 PM

Thanks for the BtBaM full band! For the number of their customs that are out there, not enough are full band

#29 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted July 25, 2013 - 12:17 AM

Hey guys...

It was pointed out to me that I totally botched the Harm2 part in Michael Buble's Everything :ohdear:
The song's been fixed (hopefully) and re-uploaded. If you have this song, re-download from the database.

Sorry! :blush:

#30 pksage

pksage

Mostly-Benevolent Overlord

• Administrator
  • 1,109 posts

Posted August 9, 2013 - 09:39 PM

Just played Green Forest for the first time on guitar; it was really fun! Thanks, DVDSmith!

#31 DVDSmith

DVDSmith
  • 431 posts

Posted August 21, 2013 - 11:14 PM

Glad you liked it, was part of the reason I wanted it to be one of my first customs; the guitar and drum parts are just so damn fun to play. Hopefully in the future I'll do some more SA2 tracks and you can enjoy more of Jun Senoue's shredding :)

#32 Southpaw

Southpaw
  • 32 posts

Posted March 5, 2014 - 04:48 PM

Just noticed updates to the Keane tracks have been released: any details on the changes?

#33 Oddbrother

Oddbrother
  • 569 posts

Posted March 5, 2014 - 05:14 PM

Just noticed updates to the Keane tracks have been released: any details on the changes?

Improved album art quality and other fixes (mouse over date and version number).

#34 Southpaw

Southpaw
  • 32 posts

Posted March 5, 2014 - 05:21 PM

Ah, thanks - didn't realise you could just mouse-over - d'oh

One of the first customs I played (whilst quite drunk *ahem*) was Everybody's Changing on keys with a friend singing. Don't play keys much, but KNEW I remembered the vocals cutting in and out. It makes sense now!

#35 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted March 5, 2014 - 06:06 PM

Yeah don't know how I derped that so badly back then. The fact that nobody mentioned until now goes to show how many people play this on keys :P

#36 Southpaw

Southpaw
  • 32 posts

Posted March 6, 2014 - 01:16 PM

LOL, at the time, I thought the 'karaoke' vocals were meant to do that, as a 'reward' for playing accurately... actually quite liked that idea, but obviously it's not up to C3 standards!

What DO the karaoke vocals do - is it just the option to turn the vocalist down?

(I like playing keys, but I'm recently trying to improve on drums (mostly still play medium) and guitar is just 'friendlier')

#37 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 480 posts

Posted July 10, 2014 - 10:44 PM

Glad you liked it, was part of the reason I wanted it to be one of my first customs; the guitar and drum parts are just so damn fun to play. Hopefully in the future I'll do some more SA2 tracks and you can enjoy more of Jun Senoue's shredding :)

Can you do "The Rumbling Highway" the theme of Mission Street?

I generally dislike myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users