Houdini ,Memories,Predictable, GMF and more // ( 15 songs and re-uploading more)

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#41 C16

C16
  • 353 posts

Posted August 13, 2013 - 01:06 AM

Don't make yourself crazy by getting into too many songs!

#42 rageer

rageer
  • 72 posts

Posted August 14, 2013 - 04:42 AM

Don't make yourself crazy by getting into too many songs!

thats why i will stop, so i need to organize my schedule to start working on 1 song peer week , but im happy to announce that next week i will release 2 songs! ( and yes, i will make everything i can to make them EMH ) oh and time to pretend v3 looks awesome ! ( and v2 is already amazing )

#43 rageer

rageer
  • 72 posts

Posted September 15, 2013 - 03:32 AM

well, finally MGMT's time to pretend is available , but im not sure if i uploaded the correct version so if u find that the chart has no OD , please tell me to upload the correct version.

Thanks and enjoy.

#44 stampface

stampface
  • 59 posts

Posted September 15, 2013 - 05:17 PM

well, finally MGMT's time to pretend is available , but im not sure if i uploaded the correct version so if u find that the chart has no OD , please tell me to upload the correct version.

Thanks and enjoy.

:sigh: Of course this comes out while my computer's broken.

#45 leandroerler

leandroerler
  • 15 posts

Posted October 1, 2013 - 11:42 PM

What hapened with the link of "Lenny Kravitz - Again" song? Yesterday i saw here and today i cameback to download and its gone. Why? :confused: Can you put that on line again? I want that song very much.

Thanks

#46 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,591 posts

Posted October 2, 2013 - 06:04 AM

I never saw a link for Lenny Kravitz "Again". Just a preview video.

#47 leandroerler

leandroerler
  • 15 posts

Posted October 2, 2013 - 10:57 AM

I never saw a link for Lenny Kravitz "Again". Just a preview video.

two days ago, I saw on the front page just above the icon "Muse - Exo - Politics" the icon of the song "Lenny Kravitz - Again" with a photo album and features of the music (guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, vocals) just like this one "Muse - Exo - Politics". Lovely to see this music available, but there yesterday when I returned to download, only the available icon was the song "Muse - Exo - Politics" and "Lenny Kravitz - Again" was gone

I swear... I saw

#48 Unicyclone

Unicyclone
  • 92 posts

Posted October 4, 2013 - 04:45 PM

I like the Supermassive Black Hole custom with OrangeHarrison's vox, but rageer's venue animations are amazing (That solo!) Is there any way to combine the two?
I chart multitrack customs! Download them here.

My WIP thread

#49 rageer

rageer
  • 72 posts

Posted November 3, 2013 - 02:27 AM

i've been a little busy this month also from the scene , SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , lets see what we have for the rest of the year :

Customs TBR ( and i hope soon ):

-Again -Lenny Kravitz ( i want to re do the lipsync and fix some venue animations on the vocalist )
-Intro/apocalypse please ( i HAVE to re-think the venue animations cause i dont like them how they look )
-Scott Pilgrim Anthem - Anamanaguchi (for some reasone i have no idea why i haven't posted anything about this song )
-Back To School - Deftones ( i have been re-doing the tempo map hundred of times and still cant find a good one if someone has good timing please help me so i can release the song ( has everything , even venue and something more)
-Los Adolecentes - Denver ( the video was posted , the song is playable, its fun , but i feel it needs something more )
-This fire Burns - KSE ( the awkward case of the song that was made and never got the venue track done )

Songs i want to start to chart :

since my music taste changed a lot this year and i ve been doing tons of stuff i want to make easy customs for now so, some of the songs that will get a chance to be charted are :

- Alien Days - MGMT
- Safe and Sounds - Capital Cities

and to not forget some song i was working but i stoped for different reasons :
( citizen erased, moskau , weekend wars / Brian eno ( these ones were supoused to be released with time to pretend) ,and a song by U2 )

so if one of you are really interested to see some of these songs done ( the ones i was working on ) get in touch with me or just wait until you see this post updated .

have a nice day and keep rockeeeeeeen!

#50 rageer

rageer
  • 72 posts

Posted January 4, 2014 - 10:47 PM

new song will be released today

Posted Image

#51 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,591 posts

Posted January 4, 2014 - 11:48 PM

I think somebody already did a full band custom of "Engel". Not sure of the quality of it but its out there.

#52 rageer

rageer
  • 72 posts

Posted January 4, 2014 - 11:57 PM

I think somebody already did a full band custom of "Engel". Not sure of the quality of it but its out there.

thats right , that custom was made by me like 2 years ago , now i updated it with tempo map , better animations and venue and many fixes and officialy released by me .

#53 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,591 posts

Posted January 5, 2014 - 12:11 AM

Well then, have at it!

Is it just me or does the Engel link not work? When I click on the lilnk it takes me to my mediafire account. :confused:

#54 rageer

rageer
  • 72 posts

Posted January 7, 2014 - 01:55 AM

Well then, have at it!

Is it just me or does the Engel link not work? When I click on the lilnk it takes me to my mediafire account. :confused:

soz ... fixed

#55 mercuryshadow09

mercuryshadow09
  • 174 posts

Posted January 7, 2014 - 02:00 AM

Is "Again" almost done? :excited:

#56 rageer

rageer
  • 72 posts

Posted January 7, 2014 - 02:30 AM

Is "Again" almost done? :excited:

yup , almost , by almost i mean OD and lipsync

#57 wreckem27

wreckem27
  • 215 posts

Posted January 7, 2014 - 05:52 AM

Is this one not expert only? Just asking due to the visualizer saying it isn't.

#58 rageer

rageer
  • 72 posts

Posted January 7, 2014 - 02:27 PM

Is this one not expert only? Just asking due to the visualizer saying it isn't.

i haven't updated the version of le fluffie on my pc neither C3 magma, so yeah , bad news for all EMH fans , i will not update my customs for now im just focused on expert only ( even in hard diff is harder than expert in my last released song )

Also making more arcade fire songs .

#59 falconxcrunner09

falconxcrunner09
  • 24 posts

Posted January 8, 2014 - 04:36 AM

Noticed you were working on Citizen Erased from that post in November OP. What is the status on that?

#60 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,591 posts

Posted January 8, 2014 - 05:07 AM

I noticed the older version of Engel has harmonies and the new version doesnt. Is there a reason why this is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users