[Archived] Rock Band: Harmonies Project (Latest: 11/21/14)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
387 replies to this topic

#381 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,571 posts

Posted November 30, 2014 - 06:40 PM

You're still not answering "the" question - output to list or separate the files into folders?

I would say separate the files into folders.

#382 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,852 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 02:09 AM

Well, went ahead and made it do both. So it separates the files and lists them in the log, which you could already export as a text file.

I just tested with my 143 RBN songs and 48 of them seem to need Pro Drum markers.

My determination is the following, let me know if this is sound before releasing:
- if it has no drums track = doesn't need them
- if it has toms/pro drums markers = doesn't need them
- if it doesn't have toms/pro drum markers, but doesn't have pro drums animations = doesn't need them
- if it doesn't have toms/pro drum markers, and has pro drums animations = needs them

If all that sounds right, I'm done :)

#383 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,900 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 02:50 AM

That sounds right to me. There may be the odd exception (something with non-standard instrumentation on drums) but if someone really wants a given song I'm sure they'll mention it.

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#384 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,571 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 06:35 AM

Looking forward to using this tool. I'm really curious to see how many songs need pro tom markers. We shall find out soon.

#385 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,852 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 06:38 AM

The update is done in that regards, but a new development is pushing things a day or two while we test Setlist support for PS3s :D

#386 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,571 posts

Posted December 1, 2014 - 06:41 AM

The update is done in that regards, but a new development is pushing things a day or two while we test Setlist support for PS3s :D

Its all good. I won't be getting my 32GB memory sticks in the mail till Wednesday the earliest. By next weekend we should have a list created.

#387 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,571 posts

Posted December 7, 2014 - 01:47 AM

Using Trojan Nemo's most recent drum analyzer tool I have come up with a list of songs that need Pro Tom markers. Next year I plan on tackling this list so we can have every song in the game to have at least Pro Drums. If there is any song on this list that actually has pro drums already charted then let me know. I plan to start from the top and work my way down.

#388 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,900 posts

Posted December 7, 2014 - 02:07 AM

Edited your post to put it behind a spoiler-esque thing since it was basically 375 lines of a list. :P

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users