[UPDATED 11/20/14] The Beatles: Rock Band for RB3!

• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

#81 stampface

stampface
  • 59 posts

Posted September 26, 2013 - 11:26 PM

Just out of curiosity, are there any customs of Let It Be & Hey Jude? It'd be great to have more good Pro Keys songs. :)

#82 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted September 27, 2013 - 02:33 AM

Did you look at the songs listed in the op?

#83 stampface

stampface
  • 59 posts

Posted September 27, 2013 - 04:33 AM

Ugh, of course. Christ, I'm stupid sometimes. Thanks for the link. :D

#84 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted September 27, 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hey Jude is in the works...don't know when he will have it finished but rest assured im on top of any full band Beatles customs.

#85 Pheran

Pheran
  • 1 posts

Posted September 28, 2013 - 04:18 AM

Trojan, first, thank you so much for your hard work on this. Second, a huge vote in favor of the new versions you are working on!

#86 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted September 28, 2013 - 05:17 AM

Thanks, glad to hear.

I guess I should mention that I finally am looking at getting at doing this update. I had some major things to start adding to Magma and Le Fluffie and then a bunch of songs got scheduled and real life and not enough damn time in a day.

I should be starting on the update next week, and when I start, i'm not stopping until it's done!

#87 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,594 posts

Posted September 30, 2013 - 09:21 PM

Thanks, glad to hear.

I guess I should mention that I finally am looking at getting at doing this update. I had some major things to start adding to Magma and Le Fluffie and then a bunch of songs got scheduled and real life and not enough damn time in a day.

I should be starting on the update next week, and when I start, i'm not stopping until it's done!

Thanks for the update! I've been holding off playing all the Beatles songs on Pro Drums until the better audio quality versions of these songs come out.

#88 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted October 13, 2013 - 11:42 AM

Hey Jude is in the works...don't know when he will have it finished but rest assured im on top of any full band Beatles customs.

Speaking of OrangeHarrison....how is he? He hasn't updated his Tumbler site in over a month. Hope he is well.

Glad to hear he is doing Hey Jude, at least I assume that he is the one doing it. :)

Looking forward to playing it and any other Beatles customs he is working on!

#89 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted October 13, 2013 - 04:38 PM

He's doing well, he moved and has very spotty internet connectivity, hence the lack of online activity. He's got a couple of songs coming up, so keep an eye out.
I hear through the grapevine that another set of 3 Beatles songs is coming out in the next month or two. Just have patience :)

#90 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted October 18, 2013 - 01:21 PM

Alright guys, time for an update.

Not, not that kind of update, sorry.

At this point, this "new and improved" Beatles update is starting to feel like one of those games that got hyped up to heck and then got delayed and delayed and delayed and then came out and everyone was disappointed. I really hope that doesn't happen with this Beatles update!

So, here's what's happening. The delays have been because Magma needed lots of fixing. I kept finding things wrong with Magma, and things wrong in Magma = subpar importing and processing of the Beatles songs. So really, all this time I've been working in Magma, i've been working on the Beatles. For You. Awwww.

But, good news. I did start. I have 9 songs fully Magma'd up. I can tell you, the fixes have been from minor to a couple of huge ones, and yes better audio quality, and better charts because now we have to comply with Magma, and of the 9 songs done, so far 4 have crowd tracks with screaming girls and all that fun too.

Question is, do you want me to start linking to the individual files as I test them? Or do you want to wait until I have the whole thing done?

#91 kobras

kobras
  • 153 posts

Posted October 18, 2013 - 02:03 PM

I prefer to wait and have all the songs when it will be complete

#92 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,594 posts

Posted October 18, 2013 - 04:28 PM

I have no problem waiting for all the songs to be done.

#93 Busta Uppa

Busta Uppa
  • 114 posts

Posted October 18, 2013 - 04:47 PM

I'd rather wait too. Easier to manage!

#94 indiana

indiana
  • 26 posts

Posted October 25, 2013 - 05:58 AM

Alright guys, time for an update.

Not, not that kind of update, sorry.

At this point, this "new and improved" Beatles update is starting to feel like one of those games that got hyped up to heck and then got delayed and delayed and delayed and then came out and everyone was disappointed. I really hope that doesn't happen with this Beatles update!

So, here's what's happening. The delays have been because Magma needed lots of fixing. I kept finding things wrong with Magma, and things wrong in Magma = subpar importing and processing of the Beatles songs. So really, all this time I've been working in Magma, i've been working on the Beatles. For You. Awwww.

But, good news. I did start. I have 9 songs fully Magma'd up. I can tell you, the fixes have been from minor to a couple of huge ones, and yes better audio quality, and better charts because now we have to comply with Magma, and of the 9 songs done, so far 4 have crowd tracks with screaming girls and all that fun too.

Question is, do you want me to start linking to the individual files as I test them? Or do you want to wait until I have the whole thing done?

If it helped you, I could download and test them. Otherwise, I don't care to wait!
;)

#95 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted October 25, 2013 - 03:13 PM

Well it's probably more of a hassle to upload and link to each file. I'm just going to push through with doing them all, testing them on my end, and then upload everything at once.

Up to 19 songs re-done, which include 2 with added keys/pro-keys, 1 with added pro guitar/pro bass, and 5 with a live crowd audio track with screaming fan girls and directed camera cuts to highlight the fan fury during the concert (thanks to OH for that last idea) :)

#96 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted October 25, 2013 - 03:26 PM

Thanks for all your hard work, TrojanNemo and OH! Can't wait to try out the new versions. :)

#97 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted October 28, 2013 - 03:28 AM

58 songs done!

Don't get too excited just yet, still got a few to finish, then test, adjust, and test again. So we're at least a week away.

I wanted to ask you to contribute!

Erniewan has done a great job at providing me with very well done charts, but there are still many many songs that need keys!

columbo777 has done an excellent job at sending me pro guitar/bass charts, but just like with keys, most songs don't have them!

If you want to contribute this is the time to do it. Shoot me a PM. :)

#98 Jusey1

Jusey1
  • 659 posts

Posted October 28, 2013 - 04:31 AM

Awesome sauce. So the Beatles songs will be getting lots of upgrades! And still praying for Hey Jude before Christmas! XD (Sorry. Just random thought).

Rawr! I'm a fluffy space raptor!

#99 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,594 posts

Posted October 28, 2013 - 05:49 AM

Fantastic news! Are all the Pro Upgrades released thus far going to be integrated into their respective songs? I've counted about 10 Pro Guitar/Bass upgrades looking at Coumbo777's master sheet.

#100 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted October 28, 2013 - 06:29 AM

Definitely. This means all existing pro g/b upgrades are included, now verified through Magma (some required minor adjustments) and two new pro g/b upgrades that columbo777 sent me a couple of months ago and have never been integrated. I might have to take a look at his master sheet to make sure I have all of them.

There may also be a couple of new pro g/b upgrades charted by OrangeHarrison I believe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users