[UPDATED 11/20/14] The Beatles: Rock Band for RB3!

• Please log in to reply
347 replies to this topic

#341 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,860 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 05:18 AM

No. It took months of work to put this together. You can spend an hour or two to download it all.

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

#342 YellowMoon

YellowMoon
  • 30 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 07:07 PM

No. It took months of work to put this together. You can spend an hour or two to download it all.

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

Thank you for uploading and putting in all the time to do this, OP. Glad to see that someone did this. Sorry about the mess on the other posts, I should have read the site rules and done more research. Without your tools and support we wouldn't be able to do customs in rb3 as easy as it is now.

#343 nineteenforever

nineteenforever
  • 175 posts

Posted July 26, 2016 - 11:59 PM

Thanks for this Nemo - I have the Beatles Rockband but was never really that interested in it, because out of the whole slongist there is only a few I really like. 

After looking through the list here though - WOW, I ws missing some bangers, and he ability to have all the ones I love on RB3 has gone criminally underappreciated, I am now very happy :D

Thanks again

#344 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,860 posts

Posted July 18, 2018 - 02:00 AM

All the song links are now broken since all the .php stuff was removed from my server. The files are still there on the server. Need a volunteer who wants to take administration of the spreadsheet going forward and can help link to the files. Or is this not even necessary now since there is that Discography project?
I don't have the time to figure it out. If anyone wants to help, and is knowledgeable enough to actually be able to do it without handholding, please let me know. Thanks.

#345 grubextrapolate

grubextrapolate
  • 66 posts

Posted July 18, 2018 - 12:51 PM

pm incoming...

#346 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,860 posts

Posted August 7, 2018 - 02:19 AM

Hey Grub. I got your message but haven't gone through the process of creating your account. In the meantime, I got the links up:

http://beatles.keepitfishy.com/

Links should work for Xbox. Wii/PS3/Phase Shift/Clone Hero can be converted using C3 CON Tools.

#347 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,387 posts

Posted August 7, 2018 - 03:28 AM

No, don't go reconverting files for Wii when I still have them all. They all need special attention.

#348 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,860 posts

Posted August 7, 2018 - 03:29 AM

Well feel free to host them and link them anywhere you want

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users