[UPDATED 11/20/14] The Beatles: Rock Band for RB3!

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#301 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,959 posts

Posted April 15, 2015 - 04:07 PM

Or you can use the bluzer rips posted in the FoF Forum

To be clear, bluzer's rips are most likely NOT going to sync with the MIDIs provided in my updated versions of the song. My audio and MIDI charts have been modified and you might not have a great time trying to sync the two.

#302 LaceyB

LaceyB
  • 18 posts

Posted April 26, 2015 - 08:34 AM

I'm late to the BRB3 party, but I was able to downloading everything. So thank you to all the people involved.

So to summarize the past 6 months, the Beatles RB3 Project is dead, there won't be a Strawberry Fields full band, and there are still people concerned about Beatles multitracks leaking out when they've all been freely available on torrent sites for years?

Well, thanks for update pro charts in any case, charters.

#303 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,959 posts

Posted April 26, 2015 - 03:43 PM

So to summarize the past 6 months,

Why?

the Beatles RB3 Project is dead

I did as much as I intended to do. Nobody else has stepped up and provided new charts. Nobody is preventing updates to the charts being created and sent to me. Just nobody has done it. You can take over if you'd like :)

there won't be a Strawberry Fields full band

Don't know where you're getting your info, it is available from the C3 database in full band.

The original version of the song is what OrangeHarrison released here.

and there are still people concerned about Beatles multitracks leaking out when they've all been freely available on torrent sites for years?

I'm concerned about the multitracks being available on this forum, and MY copy of the multitracks. If they're already available elsewhere, that's fine. Anyone who wants them can go elsewhere to get them.

#304 paulisaac

paulisaac
  • 25 posts

Posted June 28, 2015 - 01:52 PM

Just tried these, downloaded almost all (except some of the separations) and the few I tried worked very well. Thank you to all who worked to make this possible.

#305 oscarj08

oscarj08
  • 368 posts

Posted July 19, 2015 - 12:51 AM

maybe you already know but i will say it again: blitzblob and me done almost the beales discography in guitar and prodrums, only that guitar needs a total rework, but the charts done can be used as basis to complete a full band custom. im looking people to fix these guitar charts since i lost contact with people who suposed to help with this

https://docs.google.... ... edit#gid=3

also where are the customs page in the spreadsheet? it is gone :confused:

#306 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,959 posts

Posted July 19, 2015 - 03:42 AM

maybe you already know but i will say it again: blitzblob and me done almost the beales discography in guitar and prodrums, only that guitar needs a total rework, but the charts done can be used as basis to complete a full band custom.

That's great, and I hope someone does take you up on that. I'm not charting anymore so I won't be doing that.

also where are the customs page in the spreadsheet? it is gone :confused:

Gone, a long time ago. There were only two kinds of customs there: 1) those that are in the C3 database, and those that are in my old customs thread. Didn't see a need to keep them there since most of them had already been released through C3. The couple missing can be found in my thread linked in my signature.

#307 oscarj08

oscarj08
  • 368 posts

Posted July 19, 2015 - 03:46 AM

but let it be isnt in c3 database

#308 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,959 posts

Posted July 19, 2015 - 03:49 AM

but let it be isnt in c3 database

most of them had already been released through C3. The couple missing can be found in my thread linked in my signature.

#309 chexmixho

chexmixho
  • 664 posts

Posted July 20, 2015 - 04:21 AM

It's so crazy to me that there still isn't a full band all difficulty custom of Hey Jude out there. And if there is, please direct me to it so I can download it in heartbeat!

#310 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,457 posts

Posted July 20, 2015 - 12:26 PM

It's so crazy to me that there still isn't a full band all difficulty custom of Hey Jude out there. And if there is, please direct me to it so I can download it in heartbeat!

Camp outside Orange Harrison's house and demand it! :)

#311 paulisaac

paulisaac
  • 25 posts

Posted July 20, 2015 - 03:33 PM

Yeesh, is he the only guy who does the painstaking work to make multitracks out of end mixes?
I mean, I know it's tough work, but you'd think that there'd be more than one dude who knows how to do that stuff...

#312 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,959 posts

Posted July 20, 2015 - 03:37 PM

"Does" is a strong word. He has the ability to do so, but hasn't done so in a very long time, for whatever reason.
I have had luck in separating a couple of songs with decent results, but all I know he taught me and I have a very limited grasp of the process. He's got years of experience. Unfortunately, he hasn't used his powers for good in a while.

In any case, that has nothing to do with charting a song. Hey Jude in particular is only fun in your memory. Once you get down to it, there's some 3 minutes of Na Na Na that is annoying as all get out. I tried charting it multiple times, never finished it. I expected OH would have by now, honestly, but I guess he got bored.

#313 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,457 posts

Posted July 20, 2015 - 04:13 PM

Yeesh, is he the only guy who does the painstaking work to make multitracks out of end mixes?

No, he's the one who works on The Beatles more. Since when we need multitracks for authoring anyway?

#314 comicbookguy99

comicbookguy99
  • 13 posts

Posted July 20, 2015 - 06:56 PM

I'd be willing to chart regular bass for any songs that need it.
Out of curiosity, what is wrong with the guitar parts that need to be re-worked?

#315 oscarj08

oscarj08
  • 368 posts

Posted July 21, 2015 - 03:54 PM

Out of curiosity, what is wrong with the guitar parts that need to be re-worked?

they need to be recharted cause these were done by me long time ago when i had no idea about guitar playing, drums and bpm sync are well.

#316 rcale

rcale
  • 430 posts

Posted July 29, 2015 - 07:01 PM

Can I just say that to a bass player in RB3 this is just the best news. I know loads of amazing work has gone into lots of the other Beatles tracks but I think bass is missing from a fair amount. I have no idea what your criteria of song choice is for bass charting but anything that's not been done for Revolver onwards would be very welcomed as far as I'm concerned.

#317 paulisaac

paulisaac
  • 25 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 09:09 AM

Well yeah, Hey Jude does get annoying, now that I think about it. That Na x 11 ad infinitum goes on for more than half of the track...

And on multitracks, every time I play with family, they keep noticing when instruments don't drop off as expected. For me, it throws me way off. Also, I prefer to hear just how much I'm sucking...

#318 mneilan

mneilan
  • 287 posts

Posted September 24, 2015 - 07:44 AM

where is the song help

update i found it on c3 databse

also what about full band for the following songs

Lady Madonna

Hey Jude (it is on this site but it has no guitar)

paperback writer

#319 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,959 posts

Posted September 24, 2015 - 11:10 AM

Paperback Writer is in the spreadsheet. And this is not a request thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

#320 mneilan

mneilan
  • 287 posts

Posted September 24, 2015 - 12:06 PM

Paperback Writer is in the spreadsheet. And this is not a request thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

i found paperback writer and ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users