[UPDATED 11/20/14] The Beatles: Rock Band for RB3!

• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

#261 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted June 10, 2014 - 04:55 PM

I meant to post the updated Help song with the fixed Pro yesterday but had no time. I'll try to get to that tonight and also link to OH's new Beatles custom on the spreadsheet.

While I'm here, I'm back! For some things anyways. See my post on the C3 CON Tools thread. That means I will continue to maintain The Beatles spreadsheet and handle any problems with the Xbox versions.

#262 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted June 11, 2014 - 03:01 AM

Minor update, but an update nonetheless.
OH's newest song, She Loves You, is now posted up on the spreadsheet, so the Wii and PS3 guys can also add their versions to that.
I also updated Help to have the fixed pro guitar upgrade from columbo. If any of you want to do me a favor and test it in game, that would be great. I did it using the new Upgrade Bundler and I don't have the time to test on my Xbox. Should work :ohdear:

#263 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted July 9, 2014 - 05:26 PM

Just a heads up for Phase Shift players who may have been wanting to play these versions.
Since these are not part of C3's releases, bluzer hadn't converted them like he does the weekly releases, and the ones available from bluzer's thread on the FoF forums (I believe) are the old versions without the fixes these have. And because the audio was encrypted in the latest versions, you couldn't do it yourself.
I left my tools running overnight and it converted all ~90 songs in about 50 minutes' time, including automatically separating the audio stems, so not bad. And they're all uploaded too. Late tonight I will be adding the links to the spreadsheet, so if you've been waiting for these songs on Phase Shift, tonight's your night.

#264 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted July 9, 2014 - 05:36 PM

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into these songs, Nemo. I really can't thank you enough, as the Beatles are my favorite band and it's just amazing to be playing these in RB! :)

#265 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted July 10, 2014 - 04:34 AM

Phase Shift links are up. I haven't tested these obviously, but everything should be in order. Let me know if a link is broken or a song is broken and I'll try to fix it soon.

#266 AkiraNomuraBCN

AkiraNomuraBCN

Phase Shift Guy 2

• 376 posts

Posted July 10, 2014 - 12:10 PM

Thanks for the Phase Shift links!!!

#267 Chips

Chips
  • 421 posts

Posted August 29, 2014 - 05:18 AM

this entire project is probably one of my favorite things ever

played the beatles: rb back when it came out but not being able to have all the tracks in one place via rock band 3 was always a pain in the ass, despite how well made the visuals were in b:rb

#268 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,421 posts

Posted September 9, 2014 - 04:19 AM

Automatic. How jealous am I. Which reminds me, I should finish converting these already. I'm not even passing them through Magma anymore. All bets are off.

#269 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 06:58 PM

Thanks to columbo777 You Won't See Me gets pro guitar/pro bass. He actually sent this to me a few weeks ago but I totally forgot to update the song :what:

Posted Image

Not tested, but should be working fine. Not a hitch in Magma. Same link as before, see the OP.

#270 TheThief

TheThief
  • 58 posts

Posted October 25, 2014 - 06:41 AM

Automatic. How jealous am I. Which reminds me, I should finish converting these already.

That would be great, more Beatles is always welcome. :D

#271 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,421 posts

Posted October 30, 2014 - 05:29 PM

Okay and that should complete all of TBRB for Wii. They should all work fine, but please report any issues they may have so I can fix it. Now on to the endless task that is converting GHtoRB3.

#272 TheThief

TheThief
  • 58 posts

Posted November 7, 2014 - 05:20 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the conversions Stack. Downloading now.

#273 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted November 16, 2014 - 12:08 AM

All 82 TBRB CONs and all of my custom Beatles songs have been updated as of today with the new (still unreleased) version of Magma that means all of these songs will now keep your scores even after you wipe your song cache. It's a new era in customs guys!
You can either redownload them all, or wait until I release this version of Magma and do it on your end. It's easy peasy and you don't have to redownload all the files that way. Up to you. Either way, your scores will save going forward.
Keep in mind that this works whether you keep the songs loose or (as I recommend) you put them in a pack.

:D

#274 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 682 posts

Posted November 16, 2014 - 07:14 PM

Will the new version of Magma just convert the cons instead of having to re-build the song each time? Is that what you're implying with this unreleased version?

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#275 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted November 16, 2014 - 07:42 PM

It just changes the song id. It's already released ;-)

#276 bakern5335

bakern5335
  • 12 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 03:53 AM

All 82 TBRB CONs and all of my custom Beatles songs have been updated as of today with the new (still unreleased) version of Magma that means all of these songs will now keep your scores even after you wipe your song cache. It's a new era in customs guys!
You can either redownload them all, or wait until I release this version of Magma and do it on your end. It's easy peasy and you don't have to redownload all the files that way. Up to you. Either way, your scores will save going forward.
Keep in mind that this works whether you keep the songs loose or (as I recommend) you put them in a pack.

:D

Could you please make the Custom Songs available for Phase Shift?
Edit:Nevermind, Con Tools can decrypt them

#277 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 03:57 AM

They are. Links are in the same spreadsheet they are for all other systems.

#278 columbo777

columbo777

The Pro Wannabe

• 353 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 06:31 PM

http://www.mediafire... ... bulldogpro
http://www.mediafire... ... tripperpro

Find all the known Guitar PRO upgrades on the RB PRO upgrades tracker google-sheet:

https://docs.google....SV_o/edit#gid=0

#279 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted November 20, 2014 - 06:18 AM

Updated Day Tripper and Hey Bulldog with pro g/b thanks to Columbo777. Grab them from the spreadsheet.

#280 Orange Harrison

Orange Harrison
  • 73 posts

Posted December 12, 2014 - 09:18 PM

Hey guys it's me. You know what that means. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users