• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 pksage

pksage

Mostly-Benevolent Overlord

• Administrator
  • 1,109 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 02:00 PM

Blog post: June 7, 2013 – Katy Perry, R.E.M., Butthole Surfers, The Lumineers, and Icona Pop!

Use this thread to provide feedback or report issues on any of the following songs:
  • Butthole Surfers – “Who Was in My Room Last Night?”
  • Icona Pop – “I Love It”
  • Katy Perry – “E.T.”
  • The Lumineers – “Ho Hey”
  • R.E.M. – “Nightswimming”

#2 CherryBomb

CherryBomb
  • 15 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 02:11 PM

Sweet stuff. Katy Perry E.T. says file unknown and wont dl. :(

#3 WheelofKa19

WheelofKa19
  • 87 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 02:12 PM

NIGHTSWIMMING

Are you serious?
You really picked one of the best songs ever with this track, Farottone.
Easily, one of, if not my absolute favorite song by R.E.M.
LOOOOOVE that piano. Damn, dude. Well done.
People do things. It's a fact.

#4 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 02:18 PM

Love Nightswimming! Thanks!

Also getting ET and Ho Hey for sure! Another great week.

#5 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,421 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 02:43 PM

I like the idea of newest music releases, but I'd like it more if it was actually rock.

#6 bandolero1

bandolero1
  • 15 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 02:55 PM

Hey guys sorry but E.T. is not downloadable yet. can you please Re-upload??

#7 DVDSmith

DVDSmith
  • 431 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 03:01 PM

OH HELL YES NIGHTSWIMMING. That's another one off my to-do list. Thank you!!

#8 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,464 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 03:06 PM

E.T. file has an issue, we'll fix it as soon as we can, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

#9 SleazyPseudonym

SleazyPseudonym
  • 35 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 03:10 PM

I love (all of) It

Thank you.
Marlboro on RB forums

#10 KiiNgxUnKnoWn

KiiNgxUnKnoWn
  • 36 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 03:20 PM

Great Party Tracks this week, keep up the great work guys, oh and I totally guessed "Ho Hey" in the prediction thread. Bonus points for me :D lol
Wishlist:
Cage the Elephant - (Anything)
Blue October - (Hate me, Into the Ocean)
Beyonce - (Anything)
Coldplay - (Anything)
System of a Down - (Anything)

#11 drummerockband

drummerockband

I Charted Tegan and Sara and All I Got Was This Crappy Title

• 800 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 03:24 PM

I totally guessed "Ho Hey" in the prediction thread.

I saw that yesterday and I was like "wow, that was fast! :p" I had a good laugh.

My Customs | Featuring customs from Disney movies, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Tegan and Sara, Alvvays and more!

#12 CherryBomb

CherryBomb
  • 15 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 03:38 PM

Katy Perry E.T. is up and working. Thank you guys for a quick fix and upload :) Keep rockin!

#13 v4vendetta

v4vendetta
  • 46 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 04:30 PM

Pass again. The streak continues...

#14 chexmixho

chexmixho
  • 664 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 04:35 PM

Thanks as usual. Picked up Ho Hey but that's it. Any chance we could get any other Butthole Surfers songs? Basically by that I mean the song Pepper by them.

#15 WheelofKa19

WheelofKa19
  • 87 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 05:36 PM

Ugh. I know the whole point of forums is for every to contribute their feedback and what not, but this was annoying when it was legit dlc that was purchased as a customer. I know you're entitled to your opinion, but these posts come off so much worse now that EVERYTHING IS FREE and LITERALLY ANY SONG can be created by ANYONE.

At this point, any version of "Nothing again. X weeks in a row now." is just less than useless.
Every time I read a post like that, I picture the person sadly kicking rock as they shuffle away with The Incredible Hulk's "sad, walking away" music playing all around them.

Apologies if I'm coming off like a dick, but I seriously can't see how people can still have complaints like this with the situation being the way it is. Seriously. I am being for serious.

For my part, I'll just ignore these types of posts from now on, but I figured I'd allow myself this one time to call it out. Thanks, yo!
People do things. It's a fact.

#16 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,974 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 05:39 PM

I picture the person sadly kicking rock as they shuffle away with The Incredible Hulk's "sad, walking away" music playing all around them.

Joe Harnell - The Lonely Man confirmed! :excited:

#17 galexio

galexio
  • 211 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 05:40 PM

The Lumineers song is one of those songs that makes me think "really, record company? We got hard rock bands in the Sunset strip of LA with fans throwing their bras at them with every kickass riff, and you pick the hipsters that play in the coffee shop in Beverly Hills as a hobby?"
anyway that's my rant on that song. The custom will make someone's week, so that's always a good thing!
Loading signature... please wait.

#18 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 06:28 PM

Ugh. I know the whole point of forums is for every to contribute their feedback and what not, but this was annoying when it was legit dlc that was purchased as a customer. I know you're entitled to your opinion, but these posts come off so much worse now that EVERYTHING IS FREE and LITERALLY ANY SONG can be created by ANYONE.

At this point, any version of "Nothing again. X weeks in a row now." is just less than useless.
Every time I read a post like that, I picture the person sadly kicking rock as they shuffle away with The Incredible Hulk's "sad, walking away" music playing all around them.

Apologies if I'm coming off like a dick, but I seriously can't see how people can still have complaints like this with the situation being the way it is. Seriously. I am being for serious.

For my part, I'll just ignore these types of posts from now on, but I figured I'd allow myself this one time to call it out. Thanks, yo!

Well said!

I can't describe how annoying those posts were over at the official forums and now that everything done is FREE and done in people's spare time for fun, it just seems incredibly disrespectful to come back to the whole...."nothing for me.....again" thing.

Don't like the songs...that's fine. Please don't be a dick about it though. Say...."not my thing this week...but looking forward to what's next!" or something like that.

#19 KiiNgxUnKnoWn

KiiNgxUnKnoWn
  • 36 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 06:28 PM

Preach it!
Wishlist:
Cage the Elephant - (Anything)
Blue October - (Hate me, Into the Ocean)
Beyonce - (Anything)
Coldplay - (Anything)
System of a Down - (Anything)

#20 RyanHYK

RyanHYK
  • 518 posts

Posted June 7, 2013 - 07:00 PM

Thanks as usual. Picked up Ho Hey but that's it. Any chance we could get any other Butthole Surfers songs? Basically by that I mean the song Pepper by them.

Well, it would probably be something I'd consider if it weren't for me not being too fond of charting non-pitched vocals. Which is funny, considering I have a song pending release that consists almost entirely of non-pitched vocals. I'm weird like that.
Hi, I'm Ryan. I author stuff.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users