Fucking great DLC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wegmanlive

Wegmanlive
  • 30 posts

Posted May 31, 2013 - 11:57 PM

Just thought I would note that whoever did this weeks DLC deserves a thumbs up. :dance:
However, a pro upgrade would be nice if you guys could throw one in. *somebody told me* Cough cough*

#2 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,864 posts

Posted June 1, 2013 - 03:24 AM

the post on our site covers who created which song, and we help each other in the process as well.
glad to see you're enjoying them.

#3 columbo777

columbo777

The Pro Wannabe

• 353 posts

Posted June 1, 2013 - 04:12 PM

Let my just say that I am THRILLED that there is one more person out there that uses the PRO GUITAR. I am working on editor fixes with Ziggy, and other PRO authors are busy with releases. We do have a plan for post release PRO upgrades, so they dont always have to be bundled, but I am really trying to get the note markers to work before I go bonkers on upgrades again.

All that being said, I thought about doing Friday, but its a complex chart due to the 12 string and I in no way could get it done in any timely manner. (I leaned my lesson from the LZ pack. on 12 strings)

I do promise you that I plan to make more PRO tracks and when the final version of the Ziggy Editor is done, will do a tutorial demo, since I can knock out some pro tracks in as little as an hour (or as long as a week depending on complexity.)

Just thought I would note that whoever did this weeks DLC deserves a thumbs up. :dance:
However, a pro upgrade would be nice if you guys could throw one in. *somebody told me* Cough cough*

Find all the known Guitar PRO upgrades on the RB PRO upgrades tracker google-sheet:

https://docs.google....SV_o/edit#gid=0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users