C3 CON Tools v4.0.0 [01/25/18]

• Please log in to reply
1125 replies to this topic

#1121 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted October 20, 2019 - 11:22 PM

Hey dude. Glad to see you are back in the game. I unfortunately am not. I haven't worked on the tools in nearly two years and have no plans to do so in the near future. I did release the source code and there's at least one C3 admin working on Magma. Maybe he'll eventually take over C3 CON Tools as well?

#1122 Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend
  • 129 posts

Posted October 20, 2019 - 11:58 PM

Hey dude. Glad to see you are back in the game. I unfortunately am not. I haven't worked on the tools in nearly two years and have no plans to do so in the near future. I did release the source code and there's at least one C3 admin working on Magma. Maybe he'll eventually take over C3 CON Tools as well?

Thanks for the quick reply, no worries bro, it was worth the ask-sad to hear you're not in the game anymore. Glad to see talent like yourself is in South FL like me too, lol. Stay safe during hurricane season!

#1123 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 869 posts

Posted October 22, 2019 - 07:37 PM

...Maybe he'll eventually take over C3 CON Tools as well?

That's the plan!

#1124 Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend
  • 129 posts

Posted October 24, 2019 - 10:48 PM

That's the plan!

wait was he talking about you?..

#1125 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 869 posts

Posted October 25, 2019 - 04:20 PM

Yes, I'm nursing some new developments for Magma C3 and I plan on working with C3 CON Tools as well, once I reach some milestones in other projects.

#1126 Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend
  • 129 posts

Posted October 25, 2019 - 11:22 PM

Yes, I'm nursing some new developments for Magma C3 and I plan on working with C3 CON Tools as well, once I reach some milestones in other projects.

oh sweet! thank you for your effort and time, i look forward to C3 Con tools development of new features and general improvements!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users