• Administrator
  • 6,241 posts

Posted January 25, 2018 - 01:14 PM

Boredom is awesome.

#1082 EuroMIX

EuroMIX
  • 53 posts

Posted January 25, 2018 - 01:16 PM

Well this was certainly an... interesting visual change. I'll admit I played with the settings a little to at least change the font on the buttons to white; I found them a bit hard to read otherwise. Was the UI customisable in this manner before?

#1083 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 366 posts

Posted January 25, 2018 - 02:54 PM

The addition to the unpitched vocals analyzing is much appreciated, believe me.

#1084 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 709 posts

Posted January 26, 2018 - 12:29 AM

Glorious!  Thanks :)  

-= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-

#1085 MikeysRBLounge

MikeysRBLounge
  • 34 posts

Posted January 26, 2018 - 09:43 PM

@TrojanNemo - thanks so much! I am going to try out the "relaxed security" tonight :)

#1086 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,797 posts

Posted January 26, 2018 - 10:36 PM

Well this was certainly an... interesting visual change. I'll admit I played with the settings a little to at least change the font on the buttons to white; I found them a bit hard to read otherwise. Was the UI customisable in this manner before?

Yep. UI has been customizable for quite a while. The only new thing is the choice between new background image and old background image, but that could have been done already by selecting a custom background image.

The addition to the unpitched vocals analyzing is much appreciated, believe me.

You're welcome. I believe that was a request by Domino? I tried to match the request as close as possible.

@TrojanNemo - thanks so much! I am going to try out the "relaxed security" tonight :)

I know now from our private conversation that it might be too relaxed for what you wanted, but for what it's worth the changes were made for you specifically.

#1087 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 394 posts

Posted January 27, 2018 - 11:31 AM

What are the chances you could integrate MiloMod into this? Would really save time for us Wii users in particular.

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - Custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Requests - Welcome to the underground...
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#1088 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 436 posts

Posted January 27, 2018 - 10:36 PM

This is greatly appreciated. Thank you sir.

#1089 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,797 posts

Posted January 30, 2018 - 02:33 AM

What are the chances you could integrate MiloMod into this? Would really save time for us Wii users in particular.

From what I saw, MiloMod is very Wii specific and requires Wii specific knowledge to integrate. I don't plan to keep working on this actively, but when I do, it will be in small amounts and things that I can do myself. MiloMod would almost have to be all Stack feeding me info all the time, and I just can't put that kind of commitment now.

#1090 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,186 posts

Posted January 30, 2018 - 03:14 AM

Thanks Nemo!

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#1091 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,352 posts

Posted January 30, 2018 - 03:20 AM

From what I saw, MiloMod is very Wii specific and requires Wii specific knowledge to integrate. I don't plan to keep working on this actively, but when I do, it will be in small amounts and things that I can do myself. MiloMod would almost have to be all Stack feeding me info all the time, and I just can't put that kind of commitment now.

I thought about getting it to support command line so it could potentially fit into this process. But then I also wanted to just support editing the CON directly to avoid any in-process edits but I couldn't figure it out.

#1092 PikminGuts92

PikminGuts92
  • 139 posts

Posted January 31, 2018 - 11:14 PM

GnyiClP.jpg

Huh. An update for CON tools? Any chance the source code you posted last year was also updated? I'm asking because I cloned the public repository and started restructuring the project for a continuous integration build. Unfortunately I don't have enough free time to work on RB tools at the moment but I just wanted to get it set up for others to more easily contribute.

#1093 Basedjayz

Basedjayz
  • 64 posts

Posted February 1, 2018 - 09:57 PM

everytime i try to run the program it doesnt load and the file just disappears. what did i do wrong? when i extracted i overwrote and clicked yes to all of the old files

#1094 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,797 posts

Posted February 1, 2018 - 09:59 PM

Huh. An update for CON tools? Any chance the source code you posted last year was also updated? I'm asking because I cloned the public repository and started restructuring the project for a continuous integration build. Unfortunately I don't have enough free time to work on RB tools at the moment but I just wanted to get it set up for others to more easily contribute.

Not yet. Maybe eventually. But I'm not the type to be constantly updating my code online. It took me four years last time...

everytime i try to run the program it doesnt load and the file just disappears. what did i do wrong? when i extracted i overwrote and clicked yes to all of the old files

That sounds like your AV deleting the executable.

#1095 Basedjayz

Basedjayz
  • 64 posts

Posted February 1, 2018 - 10:03 PM

Not yet. Maybe eventually. But I'm not the type to be constantly updating my code online. It took me four years last time...

That sounds like your AV deleting the executable.

so what should i do?

#1096 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,797 posts

Posted February 1, 2018 - 10:07 PM

That depends on your antivirus. Mine allows me to create an exception and restore the deleted file.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users