C3 CON Tools v3.9.8 [07/31/16]

• Please log in to reply
1069 replies to this topic

#1061 Kylr0y

Kylr0y
  • 44 posts

Posted November 1, 2017 - 12:06 AM

Hi Nemo

i was wanting to say you are a great programer and thanks for what you have done!!!

might you be able to make some sort of database program that can be printed out that lists songs by multiple  selectable genre's, emh, xpert only, certain instruments only??

seeing that there is nearing 7000 plus songs on here and it it is hard to keep track of which song has what characteristics/limitations.

i have several hd's that are aproaching the 3000 song limit and it would be great to have a printed list of certain songs like xpert only songs so i can move those songs to a xpert only hd to free up room for all the normal and emh songs i hope i have given sensible info i have been known to be missunderstood.

if you can Great if not that is ok too! again thanks for what you do and have done!

Kylr0y

#1062 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,748 posts

Posted November 1, 2017 - 12:21 AM

Sounds to me like what you're asking is already available through Setlist Manager?

Anyways, if it isn't, it won't be coming from me as I stopped working on these tools a while back. The good news is I released the entire source code so you or another interested party can make it happen.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

#1063 nomo

nomo
  • 1 posts

Posted November 4, 2017 - 07:57 PM

i need help, i cannot get the program to open even though i have it downloaded.

#1064 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,748 posts

Posted November 5, 2017 - 12:21 AM

Do you think you've given enough information for ANYONE to be able to help you?

#1065 johan.stolk@gmail.com

johan.stolk@gmail.com
  • 2 posts

Posted November 13, 2017 - 02:24 PM

Hi, thanx for the C3CONTools program!

I've been using it for months to convert customs to Phase Shift format, lately some songs are not properly converted (e.g. http://customscreato.../_/c3-1108-r911and most other songs from Operation MindCrime).

I get a guitar.ogg of 13Kb with only silence.. This has happened before with other customs too.

I have the original CD so could replace the audio file but need to know how much silence to insert at the start..

Another option would be to try and fix the converter (I'm an experienced software engineer) as I read that the source code is released now:

Sounds to me like what you're asking is already available through Setlist Manager?

Anyways, if it isn't, it won't be coming from me as I stopped working on these tools a while back. The good news is I released the entire source code so you or another interested party can make it happen.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Then my question would be: where can we download the source code?

It's a Visual Studio project I presume?

Thanx!

Johan

#1066 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 618 posts

Posted November 13, 2017 - 02:52 PM

You can find what you're looking for here:

http://customscreato...ll-my-programs/

-= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-

#1067 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,748 posts

Posted November 13, 2017 - 03:51 PM

Another option would be to try and fix the converter (I'm an experienced software engineer) as I read that the source code is released now:

The problem with that idea is that the converter source code that I released does not include decryption routines, so you can only "fix the converter" for unencrypted files.

#1068 kingcrimson1969

kingcrimson1969
  • 2 posts

Posted November 17, 2017 - 01:14 AM

What can I do with the customs?

#1069 johan.stolk@gmail.com

johan.stolk@gmail.com
  • 2 posts

Posted November 17, 2017 - 08:28 AM

Hi,

Thanx for the answer, I also assume it is in the decryption code so too bad for that idea.

The problem with that idea is that the converter source code that I released does not include decryption routines, so you can only "fix the converter" for unencrypted files.

Any hints on my other idea: how to determine the length of the silence to insert before the songs starts?

Would that just be the length of the decrypted (silent) file minus the length of the original song? Or is it more complicated?

Thanks for the support!

Johan 

#1070 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,127 posts

Posted November 17, 2017 - 10:23 AM

Hi,

Thanx for the answer, I also assume it is in the decryption code so too bad for that idea.

Any hints on my other idea: how to determine the length of the silence to insert before the songs starts?

Would that just be the length of the decrypted (silent) file minus the length of the original song? Or is it more complicated?

Thanks for the support!

Johan 

You assume your audio file is identical to the one the author used. Disappointment will likely set in... ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users