• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 pksage

pksage

Mostly-Benevolent Overlord

• Administrator
  • 1,109 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 04:41 PM

Use this thread to provide feedback or report issues on any of the following songs:
  • The Beatles – "This Boy"
  • Dusty Springfield – "Son of a Preacher Man"
  • Mizuki Nana – "Innocent Starter"
  • Santo & Johnny – "Sleep Walk"

#2 Lowlander2

Lowlander2

There Can Be Only One Video Guy

• 277 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 04:55 PM

There doesn't seem to be an event for keyboard animations in Innocent Starter. I think that's the only issue, though.

#3 The T

The T
  • 51 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 07:59 PM

Interesting to go with Japanese name order for Nana Mizuki when the accepted style for Japanese products is to use western order when you write a name in Romaji. Just being a sperglord here and stating my observation for the record. :P

#4 LyokoFreaks

LyokoFreaks
  • 12 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 12:40 AM

There doesn't seem to be an event for keyboard animations in Innocent Starter. I think that's the only issue, though.

D'oh! You're totally right. I always end up missing something. I'll get this updated straight away.

#5 LyokoFreaks

LyokoFreaks
  • 12 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 12:42 AM

Interesting to go with Japanese name order for Nana Mizuki when the accepted style for Japanese products is to use western order when you write a name in Romaji. Just being a sperglord here and stating my observation for the record. :P

Yeah, I was conflicted which way I would go. I opted for the Japanese order for no particular reason even though her name appears in Western order on her albums. I may change it at some point.

#6 squid64

squid64
  • 22 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 06:09 AM

the Mizuki Nana song is really cool! its fun to play some foreign stuff, i look forward to more stuff that is similar to this! :v:
Rock Band needs Pleymo !

#7 CherryBomb

CherryBomb
  • 15 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 10:04 PM

Awesome songs. You guys at C3 are doing a great job!

#8 LyokoFreaks

LyokoFreaks
  • 12 posts

Posted April 30, 2013 - 06:29 AM

the Mizuki Nana song is really cool! its fun to play some foreign stuff, i look forward to more stuff that is similar to this! :v:

Thank you! I've got more of this kind of thing in my pipeline, so look forward to it!

#9 WheelofKa19

WheelofKa19
  • 87 posts

Posted May 2, 2013 - 12:36 AM

Picked up Nyxyxylyth and Orange Harrison's tracks.
Awesome all around. Thanks!
People do things. It's a fact.

#10 blackheartstar

blackheartstar
  • 193 posts

Posted May 2, 2013 - 01:14 AM

Thank you! I've got more of this kind of thing in my pipeline, so look forward to it!

Awesome, I know I will!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users