Beelzeboss in RB3 would be awesome

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 squid64

squid64
  • 22 posts

Posted April 16, 2013 - 04:14 AM

Beelzeboss by Tenacious D - even the clean version of that song is awesome...or anything else that is fun to play like any pop-ish stuff or dancy-ish songs (like the gangnam style song that you can play in this game).... idk i sound and feel weird saying that. I am Really happy There is Linkin Park and Pantera on this site!!! they are both like bands that i really like. i am happy i found this site. :)
Rock Band needs Pleymo !

#2 smapti

smapti
  • 22 posts

Posted April 16, 2013 - 05:54 AM

You're in luck, Beelzeboss is ready to go here; https://docs.google....E&rm=full#gid=0. There's even a 2x pedal version, and both of them are very uncensored (exactly how the D would want them). And I haven't played it but 'Gangnam Style' is also on the list. Have fun!

#3 Richardo

Richardo
  • 1 posts

Posted April 16, 2013 - 08:40 AM

Beezleboss is not full band though is it? It's marked as just drums. Or was he just requesting drum songs?

#4 smapti

smapti
  • 22 posts

Posted April 16, 2013 - 08:55 AM

Just checked the spreadsheet and you are absolutely correct, drums only. Sorry about that OP, looks like your request still stands. A good thing, too, I have more than a few friends that would jump at the chance to sing the phrase "gargle mayonnaise".

However, 'Gangnam Style' is listed as full band.

#5 PikminGuts92

PikminGuts92
  • 145 posts

Posted April 16, 2013 - 12:19 PM

Nice. Beelzeboss is way up there on my list of wanted songs for RB3. I imagine it'd be really fun on pro guitar.

#6 prewow

prewow
  • 103 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 07:17 AM

Beelzeboss is a song i have always wanted on rb3, officaly i knew it never had a chance, but as a custom it could happen!

#7 squid64

squid64
  • 22 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 11:15 PM

I believe that if RB3 gets this song, the performance is very Crucial to this being a Good, fun song to play. Every different vocalist in the song must be sung by a different band member, not just the lead singer.... yeah :3
Rock Band needs Pleymo !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users