LIST OF ALL AUTHORING STUFF (REAPER, Magma, tutorials, etc.)

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#221 Binty

Binty
  • 12 posts

Posted February 18, 2020 - 11:32 PM

Hi all,

I'm using Reaper V4.22 (32bit) and downloaded Python 2.7.6 as per a number of the instructions. However, I'm aware these instructions were written some time ago and am wondering if Python 2.7.6 was the latest version at the time of writing.

My question is will the latest version of Python run with all the C3 software and tools? I've been looking through the forums to try and find an answer but haven't had any luck sorry. (The reason I'm wondering if I can use Python 3.7.x is that I wanted to give Spleeter a go and it seems to like Python versions 3.7.x).

Thanks for any guidance.

#222 Alternity

Alternity
  • 1,191 posts

Posted February 19, 2020 - 12:24 AM

The reaper tools requires python 2.7.x 32bit.

#223 Binty

Binty
  • 12 posts

Posted February 19, 2020 - 12:46 AM

Asked and answered. Thanks for that.

#224 LordMiyagi

LordMiyagi
  • 15 posts

Posted April 29, 2020 - 05:44 PM

Hi everyone, as a fan of RBN, RB3/4, i had recently got curious on making a chart. I have been reading alot of how to chart already made processing song (beginning guide). There are lots online, old and recent discussion, so many forums and many outdated things. Its already tedious, at times i want to give up, but i am not a quitter. I will keep reading and putting things together (data) so i can update forums like this and others. So new comers can find things feasible to start off from, and be part of creativeness. 

#225 rubydanger

rubydanger
  • 178 posts

Posted April 29, 2020 - 06:11 PM

There is no doubt some of the material is a bit dated, but trust me when I say, everything you need is indeed here.  I started authoring in December, and like you, it was a rough road at first.  Came close a few times to saying screw it, but kept with it and now have a real good understanding of it all.  I can even solve most of my own problems now  :bang:

Want to help with a collaboration??

Check the Collaborators Help Wanted page HERE

Video on how I tempo map

Beginners Vocal charting video

#226 cleverest

cleverest
  • 56 posts

Posted July 9, 2020 - 05:52 AM

I'm confused...is CAT the same thing as CUSTOM TOOLS? I think I'm missing it, if not. Just made my first song for Drums and need to export it from Reaper, but wanted to see what I'm forgetting to do before that....I'd like to automate easier difficulties first (besides Expert Drums) - the download link to CAT is down on the 1st page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users