• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,464 posts

Posted April 20, 2013 - 01:38 AM

Just before the chorus, there is a 1/8 (I think) snare part that includes 7 notes and happens twice in the whole song.
The middle tom should also be hit along with the snare (RB, RB, RB, RB, RB, RB, RB, G)

We had a chance to listen to the separated stems and this was also already brought up elsewhere. It doesn't really sound like there's a tom in there. In the separated drums track the snare sounds quite dry. I may be wrong, but that's how it sounds to me.

#22 Jabba

Jabba
  • 2 posts

Posted April 20, 2013 - 01:44 AM

0:28, Ringo is hitting it with the snare
1:10 isn't as good of a view, but he is reaching over before cutting to another view

#23 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,901 posts

Posted April 20, 2013 - 02:09 AM

1:10 isn't as good of a view, but he is reaching over before cutting to another view

Yeah, we had this same debate with the live footage not matching the album recording.

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#24 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,974 posts

Posted April 20, 2013 - 02:42 AM

I chose not to release the song with the stems because the DIY acapella wasn't that great. the instrumental, however, was very clear. and when this was brought up, we checked it against the instrumental, and it's charted correctly.

now, there's nothing stopping ya from grabbing the mid, adding the few extra notes, and having fun with it. but we're sticking with it since the instrumental we're using does not have it. live performances also vary from studio recordings. we're using the studio recording.

thanks for the feedback though. if you find something else that hasn't already been looked over i'll be glad to check it out.

#25 WheelofKa19

WheelofKa19
  • 87 posts

Posted April 24, 2013 - 01:15 AM

Still working my way through all the new stuff, especially from this week, but so far...

Aretha Franklin - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman
Aretha Franklin - Respect

The Beatles - Help!

Electric Light Orchestra - Do Ya

Joe Esposito - You're the Best

Farrotone, Trojan Nemo, Nyxyxylyth, & LyokoFreaks, you've done great work.
Those songs were amazing to play. Thanks!
People do things. It's a fact.

#26 clintilona

clintilona
  • 630 posts

Posted June 8, 2013 - 01:00 AM

Was there anything done differently on the Pink Floyd custom "Time"? I ask this because it remains, after deleting my song cache numerous times, the only custom song to retain my vocals score after every cache reboot. Whatever happened to go right on this custom, can we diagnose it and apply it to all other customs? It always pains me to see my scores go away when I update the RBHP.

Thanks!
**Rock Band needs more Power Metal**

#27 Busta Uppa

Busta Uppa
  • 114 posts

Posted June 24, 2013 - 02:23 PM

Really weird issue: the charts for "The City Is At War" appear to have been added to the version of "The Everlasting Gaze" (GHtoRB3) that's being hosted on the C3 database. I downloaded again just to be sure and the problem was still there.

You hear Smashing Pumpkins audio, but then the Cobra Starship lyrics come up on the screen and none of the instrument notes match!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users