C3 Forums

Hello! I go by the name of Jack, and I've been charting songs for almost a year and a half. I have been playing Rock Band ever since it was known as Guitar Hero II.

I tend to put a lot of care into my customs, detailing animations and custom venue tracks. I'm not one to overchart songs, but I tend to bend the rules a little to make more authentic experiences, specially in guitar tracks. Sadly I do not make harmonies nor keys tracks. I have no experience playing either instrument, and I don't want to make an unplayable mess of charts. I'll be incredibly thankful if someone would like to contribute with those instruments :)

Anyway, here are my customs (MEGA links). While not WIP, as there are some stuff that need fine tuning, they're perfectly playable from the get go. You can find RB2 versions in the C3 database.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Not Forgotten, by Dream Theater

Ga25UpL.jpg

(19/11/20): Critical edit. Noticed that I screwed up with the drum fills' ending timing. The files are updated with the fix. Will upload to the DB as soon as I can

Pale Blue Dot, by Dream Theater

JutOIWo.jpg

Freewheel Burning, by Judas Priest

94Vg4B6.jpg

This song is NOT on the C3 database. I finished this song during the downtime period of C3, and haven't been able to upload it. Will put it here as soon as I can do so (perhaps that'll give me enough time to fine-tune the venue).

Out in the Cold, by Judas Priest

xmRGSqL.jpg

This song is NOT on the C3 database. I finished this song during the downtime period of C3, and haven't been able to upload it. Will put it here as soon as I can do so.

Ram It Down, by Judas Priest

JckERVi.jpg

This song is NOT on the C3 database, as it was uploaded by C3X before I could submit it; however, I was allowed to put it here. Here's my take on the guitar track.

I Was Just a Kid, by Nothing But Thieves

S0A7q9P.jpg

Lay It Down, by Ratt

NvrbpEp.jpg

Alive, by Warbly Jets

BvIBcoC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...