C3 Forums

Crazy Nights needs a little guitar TLC, every note is a sustain, note lengths need to be fixed, and you have a bunch of "misplaced" HO/POs.  You should never have back to back notes of the same color as all HO/PO - you have multiple spots with say 3 yellow notes in a row, all HOs.  Love the effort - looking forward to the update.

And guitar is 3, maybe 4 dots difficulty - definitely not nightmare

On 10/29/2020 at 5:12 AM, rubydanger said:

Crazy Nights needs a little guitar TLC, every note is a sustain, note lengths need to be fixed, and you have a bunch of "misplaced" HO/POs.  You should never have back to back notes of the same color as all HO/PO - you have multiple spots with say 3 yellow notes in a row, all HOs.  Love the effort - looking forward to the update.

And guitar is 3, maybe 4 dots difficulty - definitely not nightmare

Ruby go head and do whatever you please with it. You have my blessing if you need it. I’ve removed the original file so my version is no longer available and you can upload your version in its place.

6 hours ago, UltimatePowerBallads said:

Ruby go head and do whatever you please with it. You have my blessing if you need it. I’ve removed the original file so my version is no longer available and you can upload your version in its place.

I sent you over a cleaned up guitar file, I don't have a version so you should just update yours.  No reason to remove yours, sorry if my recommendations offended you, was not my intention.