C3 Forums

22 minutes ago, jerrylive365 said:

Ya! 

I do appreciate what we have for sure! 

Looking forward for the database access to be working again.

Me too. I check multiple times a day lol. I just got rock band again. I sold my 360 stuff back when 4 was released but have always missed rb3.

14 hours ago, SanicStudios said:

Agreed. Would be cool if they could recreate or update the old styling

Really? Don't want to see it modernized a bit? These forums are light years away from what they were. Better on mobile. More options to sort things. Better ways to see activity. Cleaner. More spacious. Updated emojis. Better ways to attach. More robust profile pages. Quicker way to get to customs (when they return). More refined and modernized UX/UI. This was a huge leap forward IMO.

On 10/10/2020 at 6:45 AM, BornGamerRob said:

Really? Don't want to see it modernized a bit?

Sure, I guess. That's what I'm getting at though. Update the original style but still make it feel like "C3". I mean at this point, I'll take whatever gets it away from this plain blue and white style.

2 hours ago, SanicStudios said:

Sure, I guess. That's what I'm getting at though. Update the original style but still make it feel like "C3". I mean at this point, I'll take whatever gets it away from this plain blue and white style.

Gotta agree with that. These forums feel like a template. Would be nice to see it change to the theme of RB/C3.

I don't like the "style" per say (I want the more colorful side of things back). I like the technological updates. It's much more mobile friendly. The desktop version is way cooler too I think. I should have specified. 🤦‍♀️