A customs proposal.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist
  • 12 posts

Posted September 7, 2020 - 05:02 AM

Okay, I should preface this with some context. I'm a musician. Unsurprisingly, I have musician friends. One of my friends released a song that would be (for lack of better words) fucking awesome to play in Rockband 3. Here, have a listen.

I mean, sure, it's mostly synth stuff and there's no actual guitar, nor bass guitar.. But that doesn't mean we couldn't just tab them to play some of the synth parts, right? I mean, guitar could play some of the leads and leitmotifs and such, bass and drums has a pretty clear part to play, and it's not hard to get creative with the keys at all.

I also know the artist personally and have his permission to use lossless audio files and MIDIs he's given me for the sake of charting this song. The problem is that I know nothing about charting whatsoever. I have lots of musical knowledge, and (at least) one of each instrument for RB3, but, I couldn't do it myself. If there's someone here who agrees this'd kick ass and wants to work together to make it a reality, I'd love to do it.

“Only when the last tree has been cut down, the last fish been caught, and the last stream poisoned, will we realize we cannot eat money.”

― Cree Indian Prophecy

#2 cleverest

cleverest
  • 272 posts

Posted September 7, 2020 - 08:33 PM

Duplicate Post - I would delete one of them. Maybe someone will be interested in charting this...

#3 StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist
  • 12 posts

Posted September 8, 2020 - 06:04 AM

Duplicate Post - I would delete one of them. Maybe someone will be interested in charting this...

Duplicate? I don't see two.

“Only when the last tree has been cut down, the last fish been caught, and the last stream poisoned, will we realize we cannot eat money.”

― Cree Indian Prophecy

#4 jerrylive365

jerrylive365
  • 164 posts

Posted September 9, 2020 - 05:42 AM

Not a duplicate post. Just 2 posts, back to back, with different subjects, from the same author. 

Carry on.

#5 hardcoredrummer

hardcoredrummer
  • 267 posts

Posted September 9, 2020 - 04:05 PM

Not a duplicate post. Just 2 posts, back to back, with different subjects, from the same author. 

Carry on.

there was duplicate posts. admin must have deleted it. i commented the other one...

#6 cleverest

cleverest
  • 272 posts

Posted September 10, 2020 - 02:31 AM

Carry on.

Yeah it DID exist...I'm not crazy...well, not for THAT reason...

#7 StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist
  • 12 posts

Posted September 11, 2020 - 06:09 AM

Yeah it DID exist...I'm not crazy...well, not for THAT reason...

We're all a little bit crazy. Anyways, I'm not new to forums at all (I was on theisozone for a number of years, and I'm still active on GBATemp), but I'm definitely new to this one, so my bad for the initial mistake in forum topic placement. Anyways..

― Cree Indian Prophecy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users