The Killers - Imploding The Mirage

the killers imploding the mirage

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kybry13

kybry13
  • 32 posts

Posted August 27, 2020 - 04:02 PM

Incredible new album by The Killers! Would be GREAT if some songs from it could be charted! 

#2 YoshiIsDaBomb

YoshiIsDaBomb
  • 106 posts

Posted August 27, 2020 - 06:21 PM

I feel like Harmonix is bound to release some songs from that album for RB4, no doubt. They have already did it with the Strokes, Neon Trees, Slipknot, and many others. Preferably, the album's singles should be made. 

#3 Dangus

Dangus
  • 570 posts

Posted August 27, 2020 - 06:50 PM

I'd love Imploding The Mirage (the song) and Lightning Fields. Both will be in request thread next month haha.

Otherwise I didn't really care for the singles. Harmonix definitely will go after Caution I'm sure.

#4 YoshiIsDaBomb

YoshiIsDaBomb
  • 106 posts

Posted August 27, 2020 - 06:58 PM

I'd love Imploding The Mirage (the song) and Lightning Fields. Both will be in request thread next month haha.

Otherwise I didn't really care for the singles. Harmonix definitely will go after Caution I'm sure.

That's definitely the top choice considering it's the album's lead single.

#5 Duhterminate

Duhterminate
  • 3 posts

Posted August 27, 2020 - 09:23 PM

Imploding the Mirage (Album) is definitely on my to do list. I just hope that Harmonix will not snatch it, which is bound to happen soon down the line.

#6 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 901 posts

Posted August 27, 2020 - 09:31 PM

Yeah, I've had many conversations with others (Hi, Duhterminate!) about charting Caution. I'd love to, but I have a strong feeling it's coming from Harmonix, and they already nailed me once with Juice by Lizzo. So that's a strike against charting it.

But the thing is, I'm a Wii user... so I'll never get to purchase and download the theoretical official version anyway. So I'm waffling...

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - My custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!

Vocals Charting Philosophy - Because sometimes less is more
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#7 Dangus

Dangus
  • 570 posts

Posted August 28, 2020 - 01:11 AM

Imploding the Mirage (Album) is definitely on my to do list. I just hope that Harmonix will not snatch it, which is bound to happen soon down the line.

This is great news.  :rock:

#8 andrew etg

andrew etg
  • 42 posts

Posted August 29, 2020 - 10:41 PM

Incredible news, an album that I really liked, thanks for putting it in your plans

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the killers, imploding the mirage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users