Xbox 360 360 Lag Lagging Chart Track Custom Customs Problem Issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OriginSaint

OriginSaint
  • 1 posts

Posted August 19, 2020 - 05:27 PM

Hi all,

I'm new here, and new to the customs scene really.  Been playing RB since the launch of the first though.  I'm having an issue with custom tracks, though.  On every custom track I have played (something like 50 different ones, from different creators), I get chart/track lag where the chart seems to move slower than it should.  Sometimes it almost seems like when there's a lull in the track and the chart is empty, it noticably speeds back up.  I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what could be the culprit here?  I've tried two completely different consoles, albeit using the same flash drive install for both as far as the customs go, and it appeared on both.  I'm assuming it's the flash drive at this point, but wasn't sure if that made any sense.  Is there something better than a regular flash drive to use for this?

Thanks in advance for any and all help/advice!

#2 chaosjaye

chaosjaye
  • 227 posts

Posted August 19, 2020 - 11:50 PM

usb drives if used over and over get small corrupted files. think of itthe same way  a vcr tape gets recorded over and over. 

use a sata hard drive. i use a seagate 500 gb holds 1000s of customs. loads in  lit a min.

around 99 bucks walmart..pays for itself.

#3 Killoma572

Killoma572
  • 59 posts

Posted August 20, 2020 - 04:44 PM

Before buying a portable hard drive or something, try moving all of your song files to your Xbox's hard drive and try to play the songs from there. Just saying, its an option to try.

#4 chaosjaye

chaosjaye
  • 227 posts

Posted August 20, 2020 - 04:46 PM

Before buying a portable hard drive or something, try moving all of your song files to your Xbox's hard drive and try to play the songs from there. Just saying, its an option to try.

usually i auto assume if people are using a thumb drive. they have a 360 that doesnt have a hard drive like the slim.

#5 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 1,064 posts

Posted August 26, 2020 - 02:57 AM

usually i auto assume if people are using a thumb drive. they have a 360 that doesnt have a hard drive like the slim.

It's not uncommon for owners of 360s with hard drives to still use a thumb drive for customs.  I do.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox 360, 360, Lag, Lagging, Chart, Track, Custom, Customs, Problem, Issue

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users