Losing my mind. Song SOURCES on my Xbox shows the correct amount of songs, but....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cleverest

cleverest
  • 142 posts

Posted August 2, 2020 - 08:47 AM

The Xbox DISPLAYS 1 less song.  (yes I cleared song cache)

So it says under sources that I have 1,942 songs in this example...but then it says, displaying 1,941 songs...

WTF.

I think I've isolated it to one particular pack of customs I've made...basically artists strarting with the letter S, but when I load this pack alone is shows all those songs...

I suspect the S-pack though, because when I remove S and load the rest, they all show too...some something happens between S and the rest causing it to display 1 less...I'm losing it...

What do I need to look for in this pack (or the collection entirely) that could cause this? Any help appreciated. My OCD is going nuts over this.

#2 chaosjaye

chaosjaye
  • 218 posts

Posted August 2, 2020 - 01:24 PM

dta conflict

#3 cleverest

cleverest
  • 142 posts

Posted August 2, 2020 - 04:06 PM

dta conflict

Yeah, anything more specific would be helpful. I figured that much.

The Xbox 360 DOES show the correct sounds in SOURCES (under filters), but then says DISPLAYING all but 1 of them...this is not the usual DTA error where it does NOT show the one failed song under sources..

Is this most likely an invalid character somewhere vs. say a conflicted Song-ID, etc..?  I know it's not the latter because I used FILE INDEXER to verify I have no conflicting Song-ID's....

Has anyone had this specific issue where song counts in SOURCES are correct, but not displayed? How did you resolve it?

#4 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 5,033 posts

Posted August 2, 2020 - 04:30 PM

Usually if it's showing X out of Y songs, it's because of a song conflict. You sure triple sure you don't have any songs with the same name that could be causing a conflict?

#5 cleverest

cleverest
  • 142 posts

Posted August 3, 2020 - 03:01 PM

Usually if it's showing X out of Y songs, it's because of a song conflict. You sure triple sure you don't have any songs with the same name that could be causing a conflict?

I have...so I'm perplexed. Oh well, it will just have to display 1 less song I guess. :-(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users