Changing RB3 album art?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 492 posts

Posted July 20, 2020 - 10:38 PM

I know this has possibly been addressed, but in 2020, is it possible to change the RB3 on disc songs album art? (Without tampering with the songs illegally).

#2 JustMyselfAndI

JustMyselfAndI
  • 53 posts

Posted July 20, 2020 - 10:50 PM

This is something I'd be very interested in as well - the fact I Got You (I Feel Good) has no album art never fails to bother me. 

#3 chaosjaye

chaosjaye
  • 217 posts

Posted July 20, 2020 - 10:57 PM

i save a jpeg throw it in visualizer save it by dragging the new art in the bottom left corner. 

#4 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 492 posts

Posted July 20, 2020 - 11:03 PM

This is something I'd be very interested in as well - the fact I Got You (I Feel Good) has no album art never fails to bother me. 

That among other things is a big reason Id want to do this. I just like my albums to match, like Beast & the Harlots album art looks just off to me.

#5 chaosjaye

chaosjaye
  • 217 posts

Posted July 21, 2020 - 12:30 AM

some authors used the single version cover which is fine by me.

#6 RainbowDash321

RainbowDash321
  • 92 posts

Posted July 24, 2020 - 04:50 PM

That among other things is a big reason Id want to do this. I just like my albums to match, like Beast & the Harlots album art looks just off to me.

Yeah me too. Even custom songs. I like having album art match with the rest of songs instead of seeing it color dark, crooked, etc.

#7 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 5,033 posts

Posted July 26, 2020 - 08:39 PM

I don't think this will be possible ever without modding the game itself using a hacked console. The game has a ton of covers and updates for songs released prior to RB3. The game overwrites those songs with what is on the disc. A custom of the official song would just be overwritten by the game. You'd have to modify the actual game, is my point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users