Hey everyone. I watched the videos finally and read the tutorial pdf.
Got my first custom done which is drums only but still it's a start right? Was a bit of a journey more so after authoring but then nemo's video and the pdf helped finish things. Thanks everyone for putting that stuff together....
Playing it for the first time even though it's not a great song by any means was so fun cause I made it...What a rush in some sense. Just seeing it load and play the preview song omg.
So I apologize if silly me should be doing more forum searches to find a few answers here. Also apologize to anyone I have written to the last couple days for getting this finished...
So if i may:
1) What does the w1 limiter do? Does it have to be shut off with all other fx before rendering out your wav files?
2) What is the .c3 file made when compiling in magma? Is it just the first file you get before saving your project as .rbproj (should i have deleted the .c3?)
3) Is an rbdep file just an error file?
4) Do you need to have an .rba file for anything? I checked the delete after converting option...
it's a live file right? can it be used to extract midi from etc? does it have a purpose?
5) I only did drums and when compiling it mentioned only having two audio files. Then something about the crowd section of the audio tab. Either to click it and put something blank it or continuing without doing so. I just continued. Will this cause any issues?
6) Is it recommended to use carv for error checking? I couldn't find an updated link...
7. Should you always run magma midi clean before compiling?