Single Instrument Customs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bryan2Blazed

Bryan2Blazed
  • 91 posts

Posted July 9, 2020 - 02:00 PM

Can we get a special or sub sections for these? One person is really abusing his/her upload privileges, not even checking if their customs are already full band. A daily upload limit would do the trick.  

#2 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 1,030 posts

Posted July 9, 2020 - 05:05 PM

While we discourage uploading songs already in the database, and encourage everyone to reach out to other customs authors if they think there is room for improvement, we do not have a hard-and-fast rule against duplicates.  The database marks single-instrument and limited-instrument customs with their own icons, so anyone who prefers full-band customs can be easily skip over anything not full-band when browsing the database.

#3 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 560 posts

Posted July 9, 2020 - 07:34 PM

Sorry. Filters that I'm sure very few use aside, I agree with OP. It's just a flood of releases with no end in sight. And since it's much easier to do a single instrument it discourages me to want to release anything full band as it will be quickly be relegated to the dreaded page 2. Just so you know there are other viewpoints with the same thoughts. Not that anyone will change the hardened rules, just putting it out there.

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE

#4 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 884 posts

Posted July 9, 2020 - 08:21 PM

Can we get a special or sub sections for these? One person is really abusing his/her upload privileges, not even checking if their customs are already full band. A daily upload limit would do the trick.  

How dare somebody upload their hard work for others to enjoy if it isn't full-band! The nerve!

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - My custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!

Vocals Charting Philosophy - Because sometimes less is more
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users