What at your favorite Harmonix RB3 charts?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 doa

doa
  • 310 posts

Posted July 5, 2020 - 07:22 AM

Curious as to what your favorite official charts are to play (and why)?

#2 Shroud

Shroud
  • 495 posts

Posted July 5, 2020 - 09:11 AM

In RB3, for some reasons I really like playing

Blondie - Heart of Glass (drums)

Doobie Brothers - China Grove (drums)

Bob Marley - Get up stand up (pro keys)

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (pro keys)

Spacehog - In the meantime (drums)

while on RB2 I like these:

Dream Theater - Panic Attack (drums)

Elvis Costello - Pump it up (bass + drums)

Jethro Tull - Aqualung (drums)

#3 Alternity

Alternity
  • 1,201 posts

Posted July 5, 2020 - 03:39 PM

Deep Purple - Child in Time (pro keys)

Rush - 2112 (pro bass)

Yes - Starship Trooper (pro keys + pro drums)

These were probably the most satisfying for me to play. There are others, but they are mostly RBNs so not from Harmonix.

#4 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 492 posts

Posted July 5, 2020 - 05:51 PM

Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4 (Entire song)
Queen - We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions (RB3 Version)
Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London (Keys/Pro Keys)
Yes - Roundabout (Entire song but mainly Guitar)

#5 LARG

LARG
  • 12 posts

Posted July 5, 2020 - 06:06 PM

There are so many favorites in my library, Idk if I could even list them all! Though if I had to pick a few that really stick out to me (in no particular order):

"Do You Believe in Love?" by Huey Lewis - One of my favorite RB songs of all time. Fun on every instrument, especially Pro Keys and harmonies, and just the right difficulty! Overall a perfect combination of all of RB3's features.
"Photograph" by Def Leppard - Another track that's fun on every instrument and does a great job of showing what RB3 has to offer.
"Just Like Heaven" by The Cure - A great track for every instrument, but  especially one of my favorite Pro Keys charts! It's especially great if you're just starting out and want a good song to learn with.
"The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis - Another great Keyboard track that's good for learning how to play. Really fun on other instruments too!
"Under Pressure (RB3 version)" by Queen - So many great songs deserved RB3 upgrades, yet so few actually got them. Glad to see this one wasn't skipped over though!
"I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by The Darkness - Weak Keys, sure, but for every other instrument, this is one the most enjoyable tracks!
"We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship - Great on every instrument, but Pro Keys makes this one of my favorites.
"Last Dance" by The Raveonettes - A song I actually discovered through RB3! Another great Pro Keys track.
"Urgent" by Foreigner - Another song I discovered because of RB3. I remember I found it when looking for good Keyboard songs, and this one doesn't disappoint!

I have a lot of good memories attached to these songs, and I end up playing at least one of them every time I boot up the game. I also tend to keep these in mind when charting songs of my own. This isn't even all of them! I could go on for a while...Harmonix made so many good charts during the RB3 era!

#6 Keezo_Quesillo

Keezo_Quesillo
  • 11 posts

Posted July 5, 2020 - 11:38 PM

That's What You Get. By Paramore. I know it's from Rock Band 2, but is the one I like the most between RB2 AND RB3. The reason? I don't know, just feel like it.

#7 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 1,030 posts

Posted July 6, 2020 - 12:52 AM

The James Gang's "Funk #49" is an awesome work-out on drums, surprisingly easy for as hard as it appears to be, but still enough to have you wailing on the pads.

#8 doa

doa
  • 310 posts

Posted July 6, 2020 - 02:52 AM

Thanks for the replies guys, there's plenty here that I haven't played before, some cool songs to check out! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users