Pro Guitar and Pro Bass Authoring

pro guitar bass magma c3 author authoring .dta rbn rb3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rokryno

rokryno
  • 17 posts

Posted June 28, 2020 - 01:07 AM

When I create a custom song which includes the pro guitar and bass midi tracks (this is my first try at pro), I export the multi-track midi from Reaper and then i open it in magma, and magma immediately automatically ticks the boxes for Pro Guitar and Pro Bass.

After i convert the file to a custom and transfer it to my xbox, the song is added to my collection, but it says that pro guitar and pro bass do not exist when i try to select either pro instrument. But everythng else works fine. Did I miss a necessary part of the process when trying to include the pro guitars to the song? I know nothing about dta, mogg, ogg,...etc and what all those files are meant for and what they refer to. I'm guessing theres a stem in c3Con I'm missing?

Thank you very much for any help!

#2 GreenPanda12

GreenPanda12
  • 469 posts

Posted June 28, 2020 - 03:42 AM

If you've already added the song into your game prior to adding Pro G/B then you'll need to do a song cache delete so it can recognize the new dta changes that were made. It's really easy to fix.

krGOH09.jpg

Rock Band : Harmonies Project Contributor and C3 Author

C3 Universe Profile - http://p.c3universe.com/greenpanda12

#3 rokryno

rokryno
  • 17 posts

Posted June 28, 2020 - 03:47 AM

If you've already added the song into your game prior to adding Pro G/B then you'll need to do a song cache delete so it can recognize the new dta changes that were made. It's really easy to fix.

Yep, that was the fix. Thank you! Went into storage/hdd/games/rockband3/cache > delete. Start game - Voila!

Thanks GreenPanda!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pro, guitar, bass, magma, c3, author, authoring, .dta, rbn, rb3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users