Using Electronic Drum Kit with RB3 on PS3

Ps3

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TamiJo

TamiJo
  • 8 posts

Posted June 13, 2020 - 05:11 PM

Hi! I recently bought myself a drum kit (an Alexis DMLite) and I've heard you can use these with Rock Band?

Is this a thing? I'm having trouble finding anything online. There seems to be a Mad Catz device but when I try to find it it's sold out everywhere? I'm currently playing on a Guitar Hero drum kit and it's painfully annoying to use with Rock Band.

#2 naav

naav
  • 87 posts

Posted June 13, 2020 - 07:00 PM

Ya need this

https://www.ebay.com...osAAOSwgMde3tlt

lol customs amirite

#3 Wootex

Wootex
  • 17 posts

Posted June 14, 2020 - 06:11 PM

I'm pretty sure you can also use Roll Limitless adapter at a much more reasonable price.

http://rolllimitless...roll-limitless/

#4 TamiJo

TamiJo
  • 8 posts

Posted June 20, 2020 - 03:34 PM

Thanks for that! The shape of the roll limitless rings a bell, so I'll look into that.

Is there a specific kind of drum kit this works with, or a resource on here/elsewhere with information on this kind of thing? The kit I have bought may well be faulty (yay second hand) so I'm looking at a Roland HD-3.

#5 hardcoredrummer

hardcoredrummer
  • 237 posts

Posted June 23, 2020 - 12:18 AM

are midi pro adapters still in high demand? i thought only xbox ones were hard to come by?

#6 Alternity

Alternity
  • 1,203 posts

Posted June 24, 2020 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for that! The shape of the roll limitless rings a bell, so I'll look into that.

Is there a specific kind of drum kit this works with, or a resource on here/elsewhere with information on this kind of thing? The kit I have bought may well be faulty (yay second hand) so I'm looking at a Roland HD-3.

Anything that output a MIDI signal. You may have to change some settings on your drum brain, but really any drum brain should have the option to set the MIDI note per pad and stuff, there should be no issue.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ps3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users