Attach pictures to database entries

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shroud

Shroud
  • 562 posts

Posted June 5, 2020 - 08:14 AM

What do you use to attach the visualizer summary picture of your customs when adding them to the database? I wasn't able to find a way to add a picture, only a video.

Better than nothing, I could add it to a comment below if it's the only option, but I can't just add the file itself, it seems I have to first upload it somewhere and then provide the URL. It doesn't seem to support Google Drive or Dropbox links however.

#2 Buster66

Buster66
  • 64 posts

Posted June 5, 2020 - 10:19 AM

You did it right. The C3 con tools visualizer will upload the pictures automatically to imgur and then you put it in the comments.

#3 Shroud

Shroud
  • 562 posts

Posted June 5, 2020 - 11:00 AM

You did it right. The C3 con tools visualizer will upload the pictures automatically to imgur and then you put it in the comments.

Oh, I never noticed that... will try out thanks!

#4 Shroud

Shroud
  • 562 posts

Posted June 5, 2020 - 02:02 PM

Right... but it seems you can't put pictures in the custom description itself even if the preview shows everything correctly... when you post it, every tag will not work (be it [img] or even simpler stuff like bold and italics).  :argh:

#5 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 594 posts

Posted June 5, 2020 - 06:25 PM

Right... but it seems you can't put pictures in the custom description itself even if the preview shows everything correctly... when you post it, every tag will not work (be it [img] or even simpler stuff like bold and italics).  :argh:

Correct. Only plain text allowed. Ya, it's a bummer.

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users