Tempo Mapping Video, how I tempo map

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 LordMiyagi

LordMiyagi
  • 15 posts

Posted May 24, 2020 - 05:38 PM

Thank you for that quick Tut. I liked the mapping of the song, and i m new to charting. I rather not ask questions yet since i can get the answers online, but the issues about that is the answers are not organized to find, and one can spend countless of hours looking. My first song right now as vocal mapping goes is "Boy Pablo - TKM." Easy song, beat, and vocal. I have good ears for certain instruments, and its hard to understand Reaper's charting. I said hard due to few older tutorials i found online from the OGs in Customscreators. I m learning, and taking my time.

#22 rubydanger

rubydanger
  • 178 posts

Posted May 24, 2020 - 06:24 PM

Keep at and don't be afraid to ask questions, but it is good you are looking first.  I totally agree with you, info is pretty spread out now and sometimes hard to find

Want to help with a collaboration??

Check the Collaborators Help Wanted page HERE

Video on how I tempo map

Beginners Vocal charting video

#23 LordMiyagi

LordMiyagi
  • 15 posts

Posted May 25, 2020 - 05:29 PM

Keep at and don't be afraid to ask questions, but it is good you are looking first.  I totally agree with you, info is pretty spread out now and sometimes hard to find

Noted, and thank you.

#24 jerrylive365

jerrylive365
  • 132 posts

Posted May 26, 2020 - 01:49 AM

I made that mistake, my first Tempo Map was Ratt - Way Cool Jr.  And anyone that knows that song knows that it is all over the place.  Tempo map drove me nuts!!!  

Still driving me crazy but I'm soooo close to finishing it! =)

#25 LordMiyagi

LordMiyagi
  • 15 posts

Posted June 7, 2020 - 05:42 PM

Hi, i need help in making CAT.py appear in Reaper v4.22. I have looked everywhere for guildlines but can not find any. I have the CAT files, but i just cannot figure where to place them. Sorry in advance!

#26 doa

doa
  • 300 posts

Posted June 7, 2020 - 08:13 PM

Hi, i need help in making CAT.py appear in Reaper v4.22. I have looked everywhere for guildlines but can not find any. I have the CAT files, but i just cannot figure where to place them. Sorry in advance!

It's best to start your own thread for specific issues rather than ask in other threads. 

http://customscreato...tomation-tools/

There is a link to the CAT manual in the above link that will tell you what you need to know. 

#27 LordMiyagi

LordMiyagi
  • 15 posts

Posted June 8, 2020 - 02:47 PM

It's best to start your own thread for specific issues rather than ask in other threads. 

http://customscreato...tomation-tools/

There is a link to the CAT manual in the above link that will tell you what you need to know. 

Noted,Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users