C3 Forums

I'll Be Alright Without You - Journey

I have a very simple request, for somebody to chart one of my all time favorite songs from Journey. "I'll Be Alright Without You" from 1986's "Raised On Radio" I've been lurking around these boards for a long time and i believe somebody was working on it a while ago? I'm not exactly sure but it would be really cool if somebody could chart this song as i'm sure i'm not the only one who has requested more Journey! lol

I have a very simple request, for somebody to chart one of my all time favorite songs from Journey. "I'll Be Alright Without You" from 1986's "Raised On Radio" I've been lurking around these boards for a long time and i believe somebody was working on it a while ago? I'm not exactly sure but it would be really cool if somebody could chart this song as i'm sure i'm not the only one who has requested more Journey! lol

thumbs up, please someone Journey. "I'll Be Alright Without You"

I had the idea a couple times to chart this out (it was originally planned for my Journey pack which I released back with the actual C3 Releases)... but I don't think it's incredibly simple, at least for me. There is basically one midi floating around the internet, which.... isn't great. I also had a hard time finding any reference for the keys.

I think I still have the song tempo mapped if anyone wished to try and knock it out, it's just something I have time for anymore.

Hmmm...might as well fill up this topic with some more requests since it's already made. Some other songs i would love to play as customs on RB would be:

Aerosmith: Jaded, Big Ten Inch Record, No More No More, You See Me Crying, Amazing

AFI: The Lost Souls, The Prayer Position

Alkaline Trio: Hell Yes, This Addiction

American Hi Fi: Flavor Of The Weak

Atreyu: Lead Sails (And A Paper Anchor)

The Audition: Don't Be So Hard(Studio Or Acoustic Version)

Billy Idol: Flesh For Fantasy

Black Flag: TV Party

Blink 182: Strings, Fentoozler, Toast & Bananas, Does My Breath Smell? , Wasting Time, Waggy, MH 4.18.2011, Fighting The Gravity

Blur: Tender, Country House, She's So High

Buckcherry: Lit Up

Bullet For My Valentine: Fever, Bittersweet Memories

Christina Aguilera: Fighter

Collective Soul: Untitled

Counting Crows: Round Here, Hanginaround

Creed: With Arms Wide Open, Bullets

Dinosaur Jr: Almost Ready, Pieces, Over Your Shoulder

Doobie Brothers: Jesus Is Just Alright With Me, It Keeps You Runnin

Gin Blossoms: Lost Horizons, Whitewash, Fireworks, Hold Me Down, Mrs Rita

Goo Goo Dolls: Burnin Up, January Friend, Torn Apart, Before Its Too Late, Just The Way You Are, Girl Right Next To Me, We Are The Normal

Groove Armada: Madder

Hot Hot Heat: Let Me In, Middle Of Nowhere

Incubus: Idiot Box, Are You In?, Megalomaniac, Talk Shows On Mute, Redefine, A Kiss To Send Us Off, In The Company Of Wolves

I have many many more but these are just some of my request lol let me know if anybody else would like any of these songs as well or if anybody is planning on charting any of these.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Simple probably wasn't the best choice of words here, i don't know anything about charting or how the method of doing it is.

hahaha, look on the Authoring Tools, Support and Advice...

look from basics, anyone has been busy from personal request and made it itself

Sent from my Galaxy5 using Customs Creators Collective mobile app