IaSg14
  • 52 posts

Posted February 9, 2020 - 10:37 PM

UPDATE: New charts!

Pop Rock 01:

Time After Time - Elliot Minor
I Want The World To Stop - Belle and Sebastian

Forever - DNCE

Despite not being a fan of bands like Fall Out Boy, I actually love Time After Time (not a cover). Just don't sleep on the solo; there's a brief shreddy section that'll getcha!
I Want The World To Stop has some great guitar and bass for a modern Indie Pop song; very catchy and whilst it's not the most well known song by this band, it's definitely a good little tune.
Forever is the song from The Lego Batman Movie that plays shortly after Batman defuses the bomb in the intro (spoilers). Catchy tune with fun riffs and a tasty solo.

#23 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 592 posts

Posted February 10, 2020 - 12:09 AM

Hello there! Would love to finish up full band (legacy) for Middle of the Road from the Pretenders. It's like a dream come true having G/B already completed. Let me know if you're okay with that and I'll add it to my WiP thread. I'm also just fine with doing the V/D and giving it back to you for release (don't care who releases it really, just that it's available for everyone to enjoy).

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE

#24 IaSg14

IaSg14
  • 52 posts

Posted February 10, 2020 - 11:17 AM

That's totally fine, BornGamerRob. You can release it if you want; you'll probably do a better job of recording a preview video. It's a great tune on guitar with a fun riff and solo.

#25 Caserol23

Caserol23
  • 215 posts

Posted February 10, 2020 - 04:11 PM

Hmmm... I see some interesting here.

GyyPEOS.gif

#26 IaSg14

IaSg14
  • 52 posts

Posted February 23, 2020 - 01:14 PM

UPDATE: New charts!

This time, it's a Rainbow mega pack!

Long Live Rock 'n' Roll
The Temple Of The King
Jealous Lover
L.A. Connection
All Night Long
Death Alley Driver

I tried to pick a 50/50 split of both Dio/non Dio vocals and classics/lesser known fan favourites. Not only does it cover a range of material from Rainbow's decent career but it also leaves me some great tunes to possibly include in a future Rainbow 02....or, you know, other people to chart.

#27 IaSg14

IaSg14
  • 52 posts

Posted March 1, 2020 - 06:19 PM

New charts again!

It's a Ghost 3-pack with charting contributions from @WonderWaage.

Kiss the Go-Goat
Mary on a Cross
Idolatrine

Genuinely don't know what's taken everyone so long to get those 2019 EP tracks charted so we went ahead and did it ourselves.

#28 WonderWaage

WonderWaage
  • 23 posts

Posted March 2, 2020 - 10:36 AM

I would really love if someone were to chart drums and PVs for this pack, or at least the 2019EP tracks.

#29 jksrb

jksrb
  • 11 posts

Posted March 6, 2020 - 12:30 AM

Great list.

I've got drum projects for a large chunk of the Triumph catalog done/started/in the queue; so I'll definitely take a look at Allied forces (already started) and Rock and Roll Machine.

Magic Power is already in the Database thanks to MrPrezident.

These go to 11.

#30 IaSg14

IaSg14
  • 52 posts

Posted March 6, 2020 - 01:04 PM

Rock & Roll Machine might need some tempo map work (that literal guitar solo was a challenge) but Allied Forces is a belter. Go right ahead!
Also, hell yes for more Triumph in the database! Keep up the great work!

#31 Caserol23

Caserol23
  • 215 posts

Posted March 6, 2020 - 02:01 PM

i cant wait for 3 dep leppard... cool list man

Sent from my Galaxy5 using Customs Creators Collective mobile app

GyyPEOS.gif

#32 IaSg14

IaSg14
  • 52 posts

Posted March 10, 2020 - 06:19 PM

I can't say I've got any more Def Leppard planned for the near future BUT I did chart their entire album, On Through The Night. Lots of fun guitar/bass charts in there and it's a massively underrated Rock album that sounds more pure than their overproduced stuff post-Hysteria.
Speaking of new charts, NEW CHARTS!

Race With The Devil - Girlschool
Wargasm - L7
White Trash - JOANovARC

This pack was released to coincide with International Women's Day; 3 Rock/Metal bands where every single member is a female.
This Saturday, something different!

#33 IaSg14

IaSg14
  • 52 posts

Posted March 14, 2020 - 11:23 PM

Oh, what's this? More charts? You bet!

Jethro Tull 01

Mother Goose

The Witch's Promise

The Whistler

Lots of fun little acoustic guitar melodies in these songs although, if I'm being honest, not a lot of bass going on. Still, these are three nice little Folk Rock tunes from the band that made flute solos cool.

#34 IaSg14

IaSg14
  • 52 posts

Posted March 29, 2020 - 10:41 AM

NEW CHARTS:

Tenacious D 01

Throw Down
Senorita
Explosivo
Lee
The Road
Don't Blow It, Kage

Genuinely surprised some of these haven't been charted yet but hey, I guess Tenacious D are less popular than [INSERT DJENT BAND NO. 36 HERE]. Anyway, once again, not much going on in the bass department. Don't Blow It, Kage doesn't even have bass but there is a rhythm guitar chart that could be ported to bass if you're into that sort of thing (personally, I'm not but the option is there). However, the guitar for each of these tracks is great! Lots of fun chord sequences, riffs and lyrics, although I must warn anyone who goes into Explosivo thinking it'll be a walk in the park that they're in for a workout!
My personal favourite chart of the pack is Throw Down. It's a banging song and I'm pretty proud of the way this chart turned out (particularly during "the fight") so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

I'm probably gonna do monthly updates here instead of weekly ones from now on just so I don't end up spamming this topic with multiple "NEW CHARTS!" posts. I'll still be releasing custom content on my usual schedule (week 1, week 2, week 4) and I'll update the links in the original post to include new charts but I won't do one of these new posts until every chart for the month has been released.
But yeah, lots of great upcoming stuff to look forward to! Keep an eye out of the following CH packs in April:
Country 01
Slash 01
Thin Lizzy 01

#35 rezavakili

rezavakili
  • 468 posts

Posted March 29, 2020 - 04:04 PM

Love 'Tenacious D'

#36 ScorpioVH5150

ScorpioVH5150
  • 89 posts

Posted March 29, 2020 - 08:34 PM

Get that Triumph, Ted Nugent, and Def Leppard out those songs rule!

#37 IaSg14

IaSg14
  • 52 posts

Posted April 25, 2020 - 02:09 PM

New charts have been released so here's the breakdown for the month:

Country 01
Copperhead Road - Steve Earle
Say You Love Me - Rodney Crowell
This Is Country Music - Brad Paisley

All of these tracks have some fun guitar going on (although sadly not much in the way of bass). Copperhead Road has some challenging mandolin sections before breaking into some banging electric HOPO riffs. Keep a look out for this chart appearing in the database soon...
My personal favourite is the Rodney Crowell track, containing a similar sound to Everybody Needs Somebody To Love but with more active guitar. The Brad Paisley track has some great HOPO sequences too but then you should expect nothing less from Brad.

Slash 01
Avalon - Slash, ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators
30 Years To Life - Slash, ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators
The Dissident - Slash, ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators

Yet again, not much bass here but you're not playing Slash charts for the bass, are you? All three tracks have great guitar riffs and some fun solos; Avalon has my favourite chart of the three but The Dissident is arguably the most challenging.

Thin Lizzy 01
Angel Of Death - Thin Lizzy
Killer On The Loose - Thin Lizzy
Opium Trail - Thin Lizzy
Rosalie (Live) - Thin Lizzy
Waiting For An Alibi - Thin Lizzy
Whiskey In The Jar - Thin Lizzy

There is a disgraceful lack of Thin Lizzy in the customs community but don't worry, I went ahead and charted 6 of their songs for us all. I took a similar approach to the Rainbow pack and charted 50/50 lesser known tracks and popular singles. All of the songs have some fun solos but I was pleasantly surprised by how fun Whiskey On The Jar was on lead guitar. There's just enough variety to prevent the 5 minute song from getting stale and the solo is great fun! There's no bass chart for that one but I charted rhythm so feel free to add that to bass, if you want to convert it. Opium Trail is also a fun deep cut on guitar & bass with lots of HOPO riffs; I'm also pretty proud of how the Waiting For An Alibi solo turned out too.

Next month, we have the following packs and a few singles:
Alternative Rock 01
Jefferson Airplane 01
Heavy Metal 01

Singles:
Man On The Silver Mountain - Rainbow
Waste Your Tears - The Answer
Deus In Absentia - Ghost

#38 Shroud

Shroud
  • 561 posts

Posted April 25, 2020 - 06:47 PM

Thin Lizzy 01
Angel Of Death - Thin Lizzy
Killer On The Loose - Thin Lizzy
Opium Trail - Thin Lizzy
Rosalie (Live)
Waiting For An Alibi - Thin Lizzy
Whiskey In The Jar - Thin Lizzy

I would certainly love to see these converted to RB3, as well as the Jethro Tull ones.

#39 IaSg14

IaSg14
  • 52 posts

Posted April 25, 2020 - 11:27 PM

I'd be very happy if someone did a full band chart of Angel Of Death; it'd save me having to do the synth solos, haha

#40 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 900 posts

Posted April 25, 2020 - 11:30 PM

There is a disgraceful lack of Thin Lizzy in the customs community but don't worry, I went ahead and charted 6 of their songs for us all

Amen, and thanks! I hope a few of these get RB3 conversions!

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - My custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!

Vocals Charting Philosophy - Because sometimes less is more
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clone Hero, Customs, Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Guitar, Bass

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users