Anyone know where I can buy a Rock Band Overdrive Stomp Pedal?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hamiltron

Hamiltron
  • 84 posts

Posted January 9, 2020 - 01:55 AM

It's almost non-existent on the internet, but in my quest to track down Rock Band accessories, this has become my new holy grail of rock band things, since I achieved my goal of finding an affordable stage kit. Now I really want this to deepen my immersion and for my collection. Ebay has been no luck, neither has Amazon.

#2 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,612 posts

Posted January 9, 2020 - 06:06 AM

https://www.ebay.com...fffd4b4ce|iid:1

This person claims to have one but it's bundled with many other things and drives the price to $400.  I messaged the seller about selling it alone but they wouldn't.

I was tempted to just pay the money and get it but if you really want the stomp box then go for it.  I can wait until another one pops up on ebay.

#3 Hamiltron

Hamiltron
  • 84 posts

Posted January 9, 2020 - 01:48 PM

https://www.ebay.com...fffd4b4ce|iid:1

This person claims to have one but it's bundled with many other things and drives the price to $400.  I messaged the seller about selling it alone but they wouldn't.

I was tempted to just pay the money and get it but if you really want the stomp box then go for it.  I can wait until another one pops up on ebay.

I can wait, not paying 400 for it, that's ridiculous.

#4 pumpkinpie

pumpkinpie
  • 206 posts

Posted January 9, 2020 - 08:56 PM

is this not the same as just using the drum pedal ?

#5 Alternity

Alternity
  • 1,226 posts

Posted January 9, 2020 - 11:02 PM

Yes it is, you can use any pedal really, or even any button, just need to have a small jack.

#6 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,612 posts

Posted January 11, 2020 - 01:35 AM

And who knows if this auction contains the actual Rock Band 2 branded stomp pedal.  It's just a stock photo used.

#7 Zenzuki

Zenzuki
  • 5 posts

Posted April 16, 2020 - 05:09 AM

I made one back in the day out of a lifesavers (get it?) candy tin, a switch, some cable and plugs.

I still use it with my modified keytar.  :)

stompbox.jpg

keymod.jpg?psid=1

Not hard to make actually. (the pedal that is, the keytar mod was quite the pain. lol)

Can Open... Worms Everywhere!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users