Rock band Stage Kit

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hamiltron

Hamiltron
  • 82 posts

Posted January 2, 2020 - 11:38 PM

Hi!

How do you get the stage kit working in RB3?

My light isn't...doing the light thing.

#2 Axzalor

Axzalor
  • 34 posts

Posted January 3, 2020 - 12:08 AM

Do you have the fog machine too? I have the stage kit and I have to connect everything in order to get them to work 

#3 Hamiltron

Hamiltron
  • 82 posts

Posted January 3, 2020 - 12:22 AM

Do you have the fog machine too? I have the stage kit and I have to connect everything in order to get them to work 

I just ordered another kit for 50 bucks. I didn't have the fogger before. Looking at the pics seller is showing me, everything makes sense now

#4 Axzalor

Axzalor
  • 34 posts

Posted January 3, 2020 - 12:29 AM

I just ordered another kit for 50 bucks. I didn't have the fogger before. Looking at the pics seller is showing me, everything makes sense now

Yup, if you don't have the fog machine, the light acts like a normal usb pad -no lights-

#5 Hamiltron

Hamiltron
  • 82 posts

Posted January 3, 2020 - 12:30 AM

Yup, if you don't have the fog machine, the light acts like a normal usb pad -no lights-

I'm just lucky I found a full kit so cheap

#6 Axzalor

Axzalor
  • 34 posts

Posted January 3, 2020 - 12:37 AM

I'm just lucky I found a full kit so cheap

I bought mine for about 15 bucks lol, hope you enjoy it!

#7 Hamiltron

Hamiltron
  • 82 posts

Posted January 3, 2020 - 01:34 AM

I bought mine for about 15 bucks lol, hope you enjoy it!

Also how well does it work with customs, is it as hype as I think it'll be? I assume it just replicates the light cues in game.

#8 Axzalor

Axzalor
  • 34 posts

Posted January 3, 2020 - 02:22 AM

Also how well does it work with customs, is it as hype as I think it'll be? I assume it just replicates the light cues in game.

It varies depending the song you're playing, but I can confirm that it does work with customs. I think you're right and it replicates the stage lighting.

#9 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 172 posts

Posted January 3, 2020 - 06:23 AM

I make sure to point strobe effect in almost every custom song so I get the full stage kit effect. Some people just have one lighting cue in theirs and you wind up just getting a blue light the whole time. 

#10 Hamiltron

Hamiltron
  • 82 posts

Posted January 3, 2020 - 05:10 PM

I make sure to point strobe effect in almost every custom song so I get the full stage kit effect. Some people just have one lighting cue in theirs and you wind up just getting a blue light the whole time. 

Well Now I know who to go to for quality content to play with my Stage Kit once it arrives.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users