The Beatles Rock Band Custom DLC Project - New Release: "Rain" Single

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 NotRocker1999

NotRocker1999
  • 10 posts

Posted July 4, 2020 - 03:31 AM

How aboout we just convert all of these to RB3 because RB3 is better?

The point of this project is more continuing the legacy of The Beatles Rock Band by putting our own love into the creation of new charts and dreamscapes for the game. Charting the songs is not enough, it's more the full experience. Playing these songs in The Beatles Rock Band and Rock Band 3 is not the same experience.

#62 NotRocker1999

NotRocker1999
  • 10 posts

Posted July 4, 2020 - 03:37 AM

bro, i puted it in my usb but i cant see the dlc on the game! :((

Getting TBRB content to play is not the same process as RB3 content, you can not use RBtoUSB and have it work. Our content is in the LIVE file format, which can not be read by unmodded 360s. This is because TBRB can not read the CON format, the game was never built to in the first place.

#63 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,492 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted July 4, 2020 - 11:36 AM

I can't play any of these because I don't want to mod my Xbox, but I dig watching the dreamscape videos, and this project is fantastic all around.

IMO, The Beatles Rock Band was probably the best thing HMX ever did, so I'm happy to see you keeping the spirit of it alive with some new content.

Well done, guys!

#64 Subourbonator

Subourbonator
  • 631 posts

Posted July 5, 2020 - 12:44 PM

I bought a modded xbox 360 online just to install these and it was well worth it. Excellent work, team! You have brought new life into a game that I had not touched in many years and may have never touched again. Excited to see what is coming next...

**Rock Band needs more Power Metal**

#65 Daplersh06

Daplersh06
  • 2 posts

Posted July 7, 2020 - 05:19 PM

Is your system modded?

Yes, i have the RGH chip

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users