[Wii] Content is corrupted and cannot be loaded from SD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 31 posts

Posted December 31, 2019 - 01:22 AM

This error showed up after I added 3 new songs from the database and rearranged some of my existing songs into different folders. I didn't do anything with the data, and I cleared my song cache like always. All the existing songs worked perfectly fine before, but now they get deleted from my SD card when I try and load them in-game. Only these 18 or so songs are affected, the rest of my customs are fine.

I thought it might be a problem with the CONTools, so I updated them to re-convert all of the songs and it still didn't fix anything. I also tried redownloading all my packing files, keeping my ng-id and key, to no avail.

Neither the WiiPackTool or packdlc file give any errors when running, and all the CONs work with the visualizer and song analyzer. I'm a bit lost, any ideas?

#2 Caserol23

Caserol23
  • 214 posts

Posted December 31, 2019 - 02:02 PM

This error showed up after I added 3 new songs from the database and rearranged some of my existing songs into different folders. I didn't do anything with the data, and I cleared my song cache like always. All the existing songs worked perfectly fine before, but now they get deleted from my SD card when I try and load them in-game. Only these 18 or so songs are affected, the rest of my customs are fine.

I thought it might be a problem with the CONTools, so I updated them to re-convert all of the songs and it still didn't fix anything. I also tried redownloading all my packing files, keeping my ng-id and key, to no avail.

Neither the WiiPackTool or packdlc file give any errors when running, and all the CONs work with the visualizer and song analyzer. I'm a bit lost, any ideas?

that's my problem from now... i don't know what's are struggling my PC or the console at and even emulator...

GyyPEOS.gif

#3 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 31 posts

Posted January 5, 2020 - 05:23 AM

Quick update/further info

I ruled out the possibility of the dlc slots themselves being corrupted. I figured as much, but now I have to wonder if it's possible that the WiiPackTool itself may have stopped working somehow.

That may in fact be the case, as I just re-packed a single slot and it immediately got marked as corrupted by the game despite having worked earlier. Further investigation is ongoing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users