We are only one month away from the new year's eve, and i'm sure there comes plenty of different rockband/singstar + alcohol concerts, that even Freddie Mercury wouldn't be ashamed of.
I want to make the best setlist possible for the night of heavy full rock band kick-assing, and i'm looking for songs which in your opinion works great in full band playing with group singing. (people on instruments are usually ok with any song, but vocalists can never agree about which song to play).
Anyway, here's my list of songs from my in-game setlist that i consider working great for those kinda moments at the party when everyone is involved and you're not doing some weird underground stuff. So lets start the fun and create some god tier setlists,
1. Abba - Dancing Queen & Money Money - Always works with girls and give a lots of fun.
2. Ace of Base - All that She Wants - Have to admit that almost every 80',90' disco songs usually works wonders.
3. Adele - Any Song - Again, girls girls girls, but also every man secretely love to screetch it with falsetto.
4. Aerosmith - Dream on - Great Energy maker, many thanks for making the original version of the song cause live version is awful in my opinion.
5. Alice Cooper - Poison - No Words needed.
6. Alice in Chains - Nutshell, Would? - Nutshell is usually for last persons standing at 8am.
7. Alphaville - Forever Young - Napoleon Dynamite.
8. Arctic Monkeys - Do i Wanna Know ? - Don't like the song too much but works in groups well.
9. Beck - Loser - Usually everybody sings -"uihgerguibfdbnvjslfnugabuga I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me, fun anyway.
10. Ben.E.King - Stand by Me - No words needed.
11. Bill Withers - Ain't no Sunshine - As above.
12. Billie Eillish - Bad Guy - Hate to admit, but it's true.
13. Black Sabbath - like, anything - When girls go out to pour drinks or powder noses the big boys are screeching Sabbaths
14. Blondie - Tide is High - Great chillout mood riser.
15. Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch - Same as in Beck - Loser but with Discovery Channel.
16. Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer - The "Whoah Ooh" can usually blowoff people's roofs.
17. Boney M - Any song - Great Disco, great singing. Surely will chart Daddy Cool till end of the year.
(((but we know it's Rasputin)))
18. Bonnie Tyler - Heartache & Holding Out - Classics.(Drummer can show off his demon stamina and abs on Holding Out For a Hero)
19. Britney Spears - Toxic - Works anytime, everytime, it just does.
20. Coolio - Gangsta Paradise - It's all about living in the paradise.
21. Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles - Needs to force the girls with force but worth it.
22. Dead or Alive - You Spin me Round - No words needed.
23. Diablo Swing Orchestra - Balrog Boogie - Everybody loves incredibly high notes and Latin. no? You Will.
24. Diana Ross - Upside Down - And.......Round and Round
25. Dio - Holy Diver, Rainbow in the Dark - \m/
26. Disturbed - Indestructable, Inside the Fire - Had to kick out girls for a while but surely worth it. Purchase it,
Stricken, The Animal you won't regret it
27. Dragonforce - Through The Fire & Flames - Your drummer has to go out for an 8min cigarette.
28. Drowning Pool - Bodies - Quick six shots of vodka and you are ready to go.
29. E.L.O - Dont Bring me Down,
Last Train to London
30. Elvis Presley - A Little Less Converseation - Ask the girls to sit comfortably, dim out the lights and let the magic flow. Can't Help Falling in Love
31. Europe - Final Countdown - No Words Needed.
32. Evanescence - Bring Me to Life - Brilliant for singing (even low male voices love it, awesome)
33. Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree - Kind of boring in my opinion, but always requested.
34. Frank Zappa - ??? - Have to be in love with this man to adore and sing those songs, so most of the time it wont work for larger groups, but hey! Never stop trying to make people sing "Why Does it Hurt When i Pee"
35. Gary Jules - Mad World - 8am in the morning, barely standing on your feet,
36. George Michael - Careless Whisper - You know that you can't control yourself during that song
and will be doing some "The Blue Oyster Bar" kind of things
37. Gorillaz - Clint, Feel Good, Dare, - Everybody have some loveable Gorillaz songs so you will choose Kids with Guns, etc etc one eventually.
38. Haddaway - What is Love - Baby don't hurt me......no more.....
39. Hail & Oates - Out of Touch - Vice vibe always kicks in good.
40. Imagine Dragons - Demons - Not a big fan of them, but that song usually blows speakers.
41. Interpol - NYC - Again, 8am survivors.
42. Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark - It's incredible that everyone will eventually sing something from Maiden's, it just happens sooner or later.
43. Jane's Addiction - Jane Says - When the whacky mood kicks in.
44. Janis Joplin - Piece of My Heart - Ohhh yes you know it.
45. Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit - Who gets to score the last verse gets to choose next song.
46. John Denver - Country Roads - Everybody know this chorus, some subconsciously.
47. John Lennon - Stand By Me - Just stand in row and sing. Imagine
48. John Lajoie - Show Me Your Genitals - Funny one.
49. Journey - Don't Stop Beiieving - No words Needed.
50. Judas Priest - Lether Rebel - Again, you have to kick out the girls, but that's what rebels do.
51. Junko Ohashi - Telephone Number - Depends on number of weebs.
52. Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby - Usually girls request which works pretty well.
53. Kana Hanazawa - Renai Circulation - In this one you have to tie some people to the chair and point a gun at their heads to sing it, but worth it (weeb alert)
54. Laura Branigan - Self Control - Oh! Ooh! Oooh! BANG! always works
55. Limp Bizkit - Rollin' - Sadly, no pitched vocals, but gives a lot of fun anyways.
56. Linkin Park - Faint, Numb, In The End - Just try to sing Chester i dare you, i double dare you MF 57. Lipps.Inc - Funky Town
58. Little Richard - Tutti Frutti - If your gang saw the movie "Top Secret", it will blast.
59. Los Lobos - La Bamba - Pour tequilla and have fun.
60. Louis Armstrong-What a Wonderful World - For the dry throat of the morning.
61. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird - Because mama told me to.
62. M.I.A - Paper Planes - Make sure nobody has a real gun in their hand...
63. Motley Crew - Kickstart My Heart - ....And you didn't just wrecked 5 star hotel room.
64. Manuel - Gas Gas Gas - You know........you know.....
65. Marty Mc Fly - Johnny B. Goode - Leave that Lybian Terrorists plutonium in place.
66. Max Cover - Running in The 90' - Eurobeat is Eurobeat, it has to resound.
67. Megadeth - Hard to tell which song, but will surely play.
68. Metallica - We all know that you want "Hit The Lights" but will be outvoted with "Nothing Else Matters" and "Unforgiven" anyway, you will come back here few times.
70. Michael Jackson - Same as above, hard to tell, but not playing "Billie Jean" and "Smooth Criminal" is a sin.
71. Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning
72. Monty Python - Always Look On The
Bright Side of Life - (Whistle) (Whistle) (Whistle)
73. Mr.Big - Wild World - You want it or not, it will happen.
74. Mr. President - CocoJumbo - No one can resist this masterpiece
75. Murray Head - One Night in Bangkok
76. Nightwish - Ghost River
77. Nirvana - About a Girl, Litium, Teen Spirit,
Come as You Are, Dumb, - And probably many more, always welcomed.
78. No Doubt - Don't Speak
79. Ozzy - No matter which song if it's Ozz
80. Pantera - Walk
81. Pearl Jam - Jeremy - Always creating beautiful harmony of different voices, amazing
Black - Do it for the ladies.
82. Pink Floyd - Only if you say "easy guys, it only lasts 3 minutes" (but it really lasts 15 hihi)
83. Pokemon Theme - Too hard to resist
84. Q Lazarus - Goodbye Horses
85. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody - Everybody has always maximized focus when it's Bohemian.
86. R.E.M - Losing My Religion - Will be requested anyway.
87. Rage Against The Machine - Guerilla Radio
88. Rammstein - Du Hast
87. RHCP - Snow, Dark Necessities,
Can't Stop, Tell Me Baby
88. Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe - For the brave ones.
89. Santa Esmeralda - Please Don't Let Me
Be Misunderstood - Will say 'no' when on the menu, but will feel it once started.
90. Scorpions - Wind Of Change - Makes Wonders
91. Scott McKenzie - San Francisco
92. Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The U.K
93. Simon & Garfunkel - Sound of Silence
94. Sinnead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 You - Only if you have professional singer, let her do it and you go grab a beer.
95. SLACKORCUS - Heeyeeyaayeyeay - One of it's kind, if you manage to survive whole song without laughing i'll buy you a beer.
96. Slipknot - Duality, Sulfur, Snuff - Yea yea... it's Slipknot... stop whining 95. Smash Mouth - All Star - No words needed
I'm a Believer
96. Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
97. Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
98. SteppenWolf - Born to Be Wild - -10db on verses, +100db on chorus, incredible.
99. Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra - Let the magic flow
100. Survivor - Eye of The Tiger
101. SOAD - Toxicity, Chop Suey, Lonely Day - Classical choice from soad i guess.
102. Tenacious D - Master Exploder, Tribute
103. Beatles - Too many to choose but also great to sing in group.
104. The Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get it Started - Very entertaining
105. The Cardigans - Lovefool
106. The Connels - 74'-75'
107. The Doors - Break on Through
Light My Fire
108. The Police - Message in a Bottle
109. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna be(500miles) - Hilarious to sing in group
110. Wham! - Last Christmas
111. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
That's my types on those kind of parties, probably skipped a few because i had to choose it from my 1700+ song setlist, now give me your best shots!