C3 Forums

Chart-a-thon Final Day, Final Release! C3 NYE Bash!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Beatles Rock Band Customs? You probably said no, we said yes, you said stop, but we said go, go go! This is a little different to the standard Chart-a-thon release in that we aren’t releasing cust

... F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 ...

GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES Because you know it's time for DAYTOOOONAAAAAAAA! (And two other huge bangers)   Let's Go Away is often regarded as the title track to the cult game that is Daytona

Posted Images

Wow, what an amazing event! As someone who mostly took a back seat to the event, I wanna thank all of the authors for helping make this event spectacular. There were so many great releases, and now that its over I'm gonna miss checking at noon, 8pm and 4am for new songs :D
And as someone who (co)authored a few songs, I wanna thank those who downloaded my songs, and I hope you enjoy them. Lastly, I wanna thank everyone who donated. We raised a lot of money, and for a good cause. I am always happy to be a part of this community :)

Quick update on "The End", I'm aware of an issue where it begins to de-sync near the fast part and I will get a fix out that includes the keys upgrade and a few other things soon!

In the meanwhile enjoy the other 4/5ths of the song!

• 1 month later...

"Out of My Head" is a classic 90's ballad from Fastball

Always love me some Fastball. Off that album we're only missing one more that had a ton of radio play! I just sang this one for the first time and the chart is excellent! I need to make a good 90s setlist one of these days...

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, mikestanley464 said:

Been planning for a couple months now and I am getting excited to share my work! I have songs releasing from the past seven decades of rock and roll music, so I hope everyone finds something they can have fun and play. Only a few more days remain. Here we come!!

Welcome aboard 🙂

Look forward to seeing what you are sharing.

5 hours ago, mikestanley464 said:

Been planning for a couple months now and I am getting excited to share my work! I have songs releasing from the past seven decades of rock and roll music, so I hope everyone finds something they can have fun and play. Only a few more days remain. Here we come!!

"Only a few more days remain"? Was there some kind of announcement I wasn't made aware of?

3 hours ago, VreyIsGrey said:

"Only a few more days remain"? Was there some kind of announcement I wasn't made aware of?

10 year anniversary for Rock Band 3 (10/26). There's some thread in here somewhere talking about some hubbub that some have planned and I think some are releasing stuff independent of that. It's just commemorative at this point so expect some fanfare. Or maybe they're just talking about finally releasing their stuff. 🤷‍♂️