Chart-a-thon Final Day, Final Release! C3 NYE Bash!

• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

#381 BattlePenguin

BattlePenguin
  • 175 posts

Posted January 1, 2020 - 09:39 PM

Wow, what an amazing event! As someone who mostly took a back seat to the event, I wanna thank all of the authors for helping make this event spectacular. There were so many great releases, and now that its over I'm gonna miss checking at noon, 8pm and 4am for new songs  :D 
And as someone who (co)authored a few songs, I wanna thank those who downloaded my songs, and I hope you enjoy them. Lastly, I wanna thank everyone who donated. We raised a lot of money, and for a good cause. I am always happy to be a part of this community  :)

#382 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,669 posts

Posted January 8, 2020 - 03:32 PM

Quick update on "The End", I'm aware of an issue where it begins to de-sync near the fast part and I will get a fix out that includes the keys upgrade and a few other things soon!

In the meanwhile enjoy the other 4/5ths of the song!

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#383 Vinny Reed

Vinny Reed
  • 134 posts

Posted January 8, 2020 - 07:40 PM

I miss the guaranteed uploads per day

#384 doa

doa
  • 325 posts

Posted January 9, 2020 - 07:29 AM

Much respect to all the authors and everyone else involved that made this event such a success for such a great cause! 

You guys rock! \m/

#385 ThePolish

ThePolish
  • 23 posts

Posted February 27, 2020 - 10:17 PM

"Out of My Head" is a classic 90's ballad from Fastball

Always love me some Fastball. Off that album we're only missing one more that had a ton of radio play! I just sang this one for the first time and the chart is excellent! I need to make a good 90s setlist one of these days...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)