AFI Discography Project - Sing the Sorrow completed!

AFI Discography Project A Fire Inside Blaqk Audio Dreamcar Son of Sam

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 140 posts

Posted November 9, 2019 - 03:16 AM

yoMBG1z.png?1

I’ve been working on AFI customs for a while, and with today’s release completing Sing the Sorrow, it felt appropriate to shift all of these over to a new thread instead of my old customs thread. 

My goal with this project is to keep doing what I've been doing: make customs of AFI’s entire discography, and eventually the various side projects related to AFI (Dreamcar, Son of Sam, Blaqk Audio, Hunter’s Revenge) if there’s any interest. Every custom will be full band, prokeys/keys optional (depending on if I can figure out the part myself or find a collaborator who can figure them out), with custom venues, lip sync, the works. Basically, if you've downloaded any of these customs before, you know what to expect. Any older customs that don't have the above will eventually be updated to full band status.

If anyone out there wants to collaborate and work together on any song, I’m totally down for it, just shoot me a PM. Or if there’s anyone out there who’s already working on some AFI customs, hit me up so we can coordinate and ensure nobody winds up stepping on anyones toes. If you think my customs suck and can be improved, also hit me up with the details and we can make these better. Or if anyone has any specific requests, this’ll be the place to post them. 

Full Length Albums:

EP's:

Singles/Compilations/Bsides:

#2 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 140 posts

Posted November 9, 2019 - 03:16 AM

Side Projects:

Blaqk Audio:

Dreamcar:

Son of Sam:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AFI, Discography, Project, A Fire Inside, Blaqk Audio, Dreamcar, Son of Sam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users