• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tonaz

tonaz
  • 6 posts

Posted November 5, 2019 - 03:05 PM

Hello everybody!

Could be my fault but searching i didnt found anything about this:

I would like to hide some songs from RB3 ingame list.
When it comes about DLC, easy, i can just delete it.

But if i want to hide a RB3 or RB2 or RB1, is there a way it can be done?

Thanks a lot, and sorry again if this was answered.

#2 CHEF

CHEF
  • 45 posts

Posted November 5, 2019 - 04:18 PM

I dunno chief, that does sound like you’re attempting to break the game (which is a big no no on this site)

#3 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 869 posts

Posted November 5, 2019 - 04:21 PM

There's nothing bad about wanting to delete or hide songs to prune your playlist a bit.

This will depend somewhat on what console you're on.  Assuming you're on the XBox 360, if you're on Title Update 4 (necessary if you play customs), unfortunately there is no easy way to hide or delete songs that were downloaded in a pack, which includes the export packs from previous games.

If you're on Title Update 5, the most recent update, you can rate those songs 1 lighter, and then go into your settings and enable the option to hide 1-lighter-rated songs.  The songs will still be on your hard drive, but otherwise they're effectively shunned from the game, at least until you uncheck that setting again.

If you're not on the 360, let us know what console you're on and hopefully someone more familiar with that console will chime in.

#4 CHEF

CHEF
  • 45 posts

Posted November 5, 2019 - 05:29 PM

There's nothing bad about wanting to delete or hide songs to prune your playlist a bit.

This will depend somewhat on what console you're on.  Assuming you're on the XBox 360, if you're on Title Update 4 (necessary if you play customs), unfortunately there is no easy way to hide or delete songs that were downloaded in a pack, which includes the export packs from previous games.

If you're on Title Update 5, the most recent update, you can rate those songs 1 lighter, and then go into your settings and enable the option to hide 1-lighter-rated songs.  The songs will still be on your hard drive, but otherwise they're effectively shunned from the game, at least until you uncheck that setting again.

If you're not on the 360, let us know what console you're on and hopefully someone more familiar with that console will chime in.

Well alright then

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users