Does RB3 have any problem with multiple songs with the same title?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shroud

Shroud
  • 206 posts

Posted October 21, 2019 - 01:03 PM

Just a quick and simple question, as per the title.

There are customs of different songs with the same name that I am interested in adding to the game (e.g. "Let me entertain you" is the title of both a song by Queen and a song by Robbie Williams), and for some reason I seem to remember to have read in the forums that RB3 would only load one of them, but I couldn't find this anymore.

If it matters, I'm on PS3. Thanks!

#2 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 698 posts

Posted October 21, 2019 - 01:06 PM

It's not a problem at all unless the CON files share the same name (like "letmeentertainyou_rb3con" for example). If they do, just change the file name and you're good!

Sheep sheep I'm a beep

#3 Shroud

Shroud
  • 206 posts

Posted October 21, 2019 - 01:58 PM

It's not a problem at all unless the CON files share the same name (like "letmeentertainyou_rb3con" for example). If they do, just change the file name and you're good!

Aha! Maybe that was it, what I read before... thanks!

#4 Alternity

Alternity
  • 1,037 posts

Posted October 22, 2019 - 02:05 AM

He plays on PS3, and since every customs are in the same folder, the CON filename is irrelevant, what has to be different is the foldername (and I suppose every instances of the smallname too in the dta file.)

#5 TairaPanda

TairaPanda
  • 2 posts

Posted October 24, 2019 - 01:22 AM

Ps3 user here!

I had this problem with the song "Light My Fire"  http://customscreato...-my-fire-r21098

I tried to rename the con file but it didn't work.

#6 ElectricSkylab

ElectricSkylab
  • 118 posts

Posted October 27, 2019 - 07:23 PM

As long as they have different filenames and song IDs, there shouldn't be a problem iirc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users