PhaseShift to CON File

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OfficiallySatan

OfficiallySatan
  • 6 posts

Posted October 19, 2019 - 07:16 PM

I have some PhaseShift files that I want to convert to CON files to use in RB3 but the only option in C3CONTools is Rock Band -> PhaseShift, not the reverse. Is there any simpler way to do a conversion than going through the cleanup / naming in Reaper and Magma for each individual song?

#2 raynebc

raynebc
  • 267 posts

Posted October 19, 2019 - 10:38 PM

Basically, no. It's a labor-intensive process to go from a game with low authoring standards/requirements to one with high standards like Rock Band.

#3 SanicStudios

SanicStudios
  • 115 posts

Posted October 20, 2019 - 08:58 AM

Sorry man, you'll have to suffer like the rest of us. I wish there was a simpler way but unfortunately the only way to get a custom in the game is to put it through REAPER and Magma.

#4 Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend
  • 129 posts

Posted October 20, 2019 - 03:55 PM

Wasn't there a mention in another thread of a tool for FoF/Phase Shift clone Hero conversion? Onyx? ah yes, i remember now, here's the C3 thread . it's called Onyxite and its quite useful, i remember converting the other day a few RARE B-sides from old-school bands that would probably never get attention from a C3 creator, that were made for FoF & Phase Shift, it was an amazing experience to get them converted in just a few clicks. Be warned, sometimes conversions fail, just as easily as they suceed (for certain files.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users