Question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CHEF

CHEF
  • 25 posts

Posted October 5, 2019 - 04:58 PM

Would charting The This is Spinal Tap version of the delisted Spinal Tap songs be ok? (For future reference)

#2 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 424 posts

Posted October 5, 2019 - 05:17 PM

Would charting The This is Spinal Tap version of the delisted Spinal Tap songs be ok? (For future reference)

To be released in this database, the answer is no. Delisted songs are still official songs.

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE

#3 CHEF

CHEF
  • 25 posts

Posted October 5, 2019 - 06:01 PM

To be released in this database, the answer is no. Delisted songs are still official songs.

Ah I thought that they were different versions of the songs

#4 Mr. Person

Mr. Person
  • 2 posts

Posted October 5, 2019 - 11:02 PM

As far as I know, if the official DLC is a rerecording, you're allowed to release a custom of the original recording, and since all of the This Is Spinal Tap DLCs were rerecordings, they should all be okay to chart.

Heck, one of the songs is already on the database.

#5 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 424 posts

Posted October 6, 2019 - 12:55 AM

Then the question was confusing. Delisting has ZERO to do with anything unless you're trying to chart the exact version that is delisted.

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE

#6 CHEF

CHEF
  • 25 posts

Posted October 6, 2019 - 12:54 PM

Then the question was confusing. Delisting has ZERO to do with anything unless you're trying to chart the exact version that is delisted.

Apologies for making the wording weird

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users